Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

I only just found out that my current profile pic is yours! SO sorry! Your art is amazing, and please tell me what I should do about the picture I was falsely given.

I wanna add a boss from here to my mod, but they're all so good!!! ;-;
Should I do the yeti, Peacekeeper (mecha bee) or the Grand Harpy?
- The sky island stuffs are on another post by Zoomo, so I'm not gonna copy paste
- The Yeti will be a pre-mech boss that smashes his fist into the ground and freezes players who are hit by the resulting projectiles
- The Peacekeeper launches missiles at the player and summons droves of B.E.E.S (Battle Entognathous Extra-deadly Soldiers) to attack the player.

I wanna add a boss from here to my mod, but they're all so good!!! ;-;
Should I do the yeti, Peacekeeper (mecha bee) or the Grand Harpy?
- The sky island stuffs are on another post by Zoomo, so I'm not gonna copy paste
- The Yeti will be a pre-mech boss that smashes his fist into the ground and freezes players who are hit by the resulting projectiles
- The Peacekeeper launches missiles at the player and summons droves of B.E.E.S (Battle Entognathous Extra-deadly Soldiers) to attack the player.
You do realize you'd have to do animation sheets for almost all of those bosses right?

OK, I think I'm gonna stop using your sprites for a while...

I NEED IT!.png

The first boss in the first row makes me feel like that is Supreme Calamitas 2nd phase from Calamity.

EDIT: Also, what do you use to sprite?

Yeah, sorry. As long as you give credit it's fine :^)
1000x thanks! we will surely credit you!
but erm... could you like, if possible reupload it, the wiki made it kinda messy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom