Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

Zoomo, can I used these in my mod?
IMG_0645.PNG
IMG_0646.PNG
IMG_0647.PNG

@JUICEB0X
Sure, as long as you give credit i'd be fine with that. If you need animations though tell me and I'll animate it. I'm not a big fan of people using my sprites and then animating them themselves.

Following through on your request, could you animate it then?
I know you would prefer others not animating it.
If you will, could you use a sprite sheet?
Thanks.
[doublepost=1493304193,1493304176][/doublepost]@Zoomo

just a thought, but traditionaly a warscythe user would use large sweeping chops rather than a downward swing in order to keep momentum and end with the blade pointing the right way, along with that fighting cape users would use twirls to distract the enemy and confuse them as to where their body actually was, so wouldnt as side spinning swipe jump strike make a tad more sense fighting wise? likely ending with the blade pointing downward. just a thought as a combatant, don't want to crimp ur style

That's great feedback! I was actually considering some smaller swipes that would conclude in the first one and may end up still adding them. As far as movement I was kind of using sister Friede from dark souls 3 as a reference. She does do a lot of spinning which I kind of let go of because rotating characters in 2d is hard, lol. Adding some spinnyness might be fun to try but would definitely add more to work on for the animation.

understandable, would probably work easiest with a left, straight on, and right view followed by perhaps a left and right rear view to show the moving cape? could finish with a blade twirl follow through? just thoughts again. and alternate attack could be swinging the blade in an overheat arc without without moving the body, another option could be a forward dashing "cyclone twirl" (aka a circle spin in front of you often used with a quarterstaff) with some flame trails spinning off. third secondary option would be a leg sweep into a downward spike/dragging slice toward you. if i think of any other cool ones ill post again

oh, spinning the scythe around the body in a triple crossing circle thing (aka around each shoulder, around waist)

big full body momentum Link charge attack style leg sweep spin attack

downward spike into collarbone then jump dashes to the side, spinning around them and kinda "tin canning"/"can opening" their head/chest, flinging them upward and popping the head out/off by landing on the handle before catching the spinning blade before it hits the ground

runs forward and catches the enemy in a run by then jumps to use the momentum, spin cutting them in the grip of the blade before chucking them with the blade and landing the jump back where they started

swings the back of the blade to knock the limbs up (arms) or out (legs) and one at a time chops each of the 4 limbs off before golf swinging the head off and slicing the body in two down the spine

(final take you with me type attack) blade falls to the ground put out, skeleton falls to its knees, crawls forward just a step, then grabs the broken handle, it rises up screaming and takes the blade (now wreathed in black and blue flames) and pulls the blade up through its whole form, the flames spinning off as flames until the final part splits in twain and a dark flame spirit of vengeance launches forward to attack one last time

okay, that really is the end of my ideas i think

last one: quick spinning attacks, look similar (just spinning opposite ways) then swipe either the knees(clockwise?) or the mid body(counter clockwise?)

understandable, would probably work easiest with a left, straight on, and right view followed by perhaps a left and right rear view to show the moving cape? could finish with a blade twirl follow through? just thoughts again. and alternate attack could be swinging the blade in an overheat arc without without moving the body, another option could be a forward dashing "cyclone twirl" (aka a circle spin in front of you often used with a quarterstaff) with some flame trails spinning off. third secondary option would be a leg sweep into a downward spike/dragging slice toward you. if i think of any other cool ones ill post again

oh, spinning the scythe around the body in a triple crossing circle thing (aka around each shoulder, around waist)

big full body momentum Link charge attack style leg sweep spin attack

downward spike into collarbone then jump dashes to the side, spinning around them and kinda "tin canning"/"can opening" their head/chest, flinging them upward and popping the head out/off by landing on the handle before catching the spinning blade before it hits the ground

runs forward and catches the enemy in a run by then jumps to use the momentum, spin cutting them in the grip of the blade before chucking them with the blade and landing the jump back where they started

swings the back of the blade to knock the limbs up (arms) or out (legs) and one at a time chops each of the 4 limbs off before golf swinging the head off and slicing the body in two down the spine

(final take you with me type attack) blade falls to the ground put out, skeleton falls to its knees, crawls forward just a step, then grabs the broken handle, it rises up screaming and takes the blade (now wreathed in black and blue flames) and pulls the blade up through its whole form, the flames spinning off as flames until the final part splits in twain and a dark flame spirit of vengeance launches forward to attack one last time

okay, that really is the end of my ideas i think

last one: quick spinning attacks, look similar (just spinning opposite ways) then swipe either the knees(clockwise?) or the mid body(counter clockwise?)
Interesting ideas.
However, I thought of a bit more...simple attacks, such as slamming the scythe into the ground and spawning some skeletons and shooting out a ring of fire or something.

Interesting ideas.
However, I thought of a bit more...simple attacks, such as slamming the scythe into the ground and spawning some skeletons and shooting out a ring of fire or something.
kk, i was just spitballing a few scythe tactics that i know work haha, (or in theory could work) and look great, another (but which is more for small hand sickles) is to throw one into an opponent's hand, pinning it to a wall, then run to their opposite side making them strike at you so you spike that wrist, then... well... butcher's choice really

Hi there! Just wanted to say I love your work, and I am currently working on a texture pack that adds in some your of textures. Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom