Pixel Art Zoomo's Art

Wow some of these revamps are looking gorgeous! Is there a way to turn these into xnb files to use in terraria? Is the xnb porter still a thing? Does it go both ways?

Edit: Do you have any plans to make your sprite pack public @Zoomo ?

Last edited:
Haven't had a lot of time for terraria spriting lately but I made a head for a huge Dunesplicer thing. so that's cool. also the normal one for comparison
Dune_Splicer.png
Dune_Splicer-1.png

I'm not taking requests right now, sorry. it will say at the top of the opening post if I am.

Is it ok if I use these in my own texturepack? I love your textures :D (likely won't be distributed, chances are it wont ever be)
I can be sure you can use them as own personal texture pack, but you can't make it as own texture pack (thread) for eerybody to download it, because they are Zoomo's textures.

I can be sure you can use them as own personal texture pack, but you can't make it as own texture pack (thread) for eerybody to download it, because they are Zoomo's textures.

Coolio! Thanks.

Question, how do you do your textures Zoomo? Do you draw them using a tablet, scale them down, and pixelize them, or just flat out pixel-by-pixel?

Yeah, feel free to use them. As long as it's private i'm fine with someone adding them to their own game.

As for how I make the stuff, 100% pixeled. The entire process is different from higher resolution artwork, with more of a focus on the clusters of pixels. Maintaining recognizability of a face in a 6x6 pixel space simply can't be done by just resizing. And that's to say nothing of colour count. XD

I have completely forgotten that Zoomo is a thing .o.
I fangasmed at least umpteen times looking through all of theese pixels.
And the Spazmatism/Retinazer/hardnamestospell are ohh so beautifull I'm gonna cri ;v;

I'm sure you've heard it a hundred times already, but god damn, I hope you take pride in your skills because probably everyone adores you and your art. If there's anyone who should be allowed to flaunt their stuff to everyone, you are definetly one of them, because hot damn, we want it.

Keep up the amazing work, man. You should've been so much earlier on my list of favourite artists I'm stalking.

I tried pixel arting once
Once

I couldn't be like Zoomo senpai
I cri

I'm gonna stalk this thread so hard now...!

Back
Top Bottom