Portfolio/Multi-Topic Zoomos Suggestion Compilation

Zoomo, I've used your Mother Board in a story before, and I'd like to request the usage of another of your bosses, The Wall of Shadow. I'll give you full credit for the boss, of course.

These ideas are SOO COOL, I personally love the mechanical bosses, and I think a MECHANICAL BIOME would be awesome, as well as the Peace Keeper (one of my favorite pre-hardmode bosses is the Queen Bee, followed by Skeletron), these are great ideas, and they should be put in Terraria! Whether a mod, or an actual update to the game. Vote for Cyber!

Out of all of these ideas, I really love the Cyber, Wall of Shadow, Motherboard, and the new Ranger/Summoner progression, but I don't really like the idea of having the Peacekeeper as another mech boss. To me, the Queen Bee is a boss similar to the King Slime or Duke Fishron, and even the Grand Harpy- An entity that is very easy to summon and useful to fight for drops, but isn't necessary for advancement. EoC introduces players to boss mobs, EoW, BoC, and BM (from Tobbvald's idea) open up a new tier of equipment, and Skeletron allows access to the dungeon. King Slime and Duke Fishron are just optional bosses with gear to be obtained, and Queen Bee and Grand Harpy are similar in that they provide good gear but don't progress the story. It's entirely possible to skip these guys and still continue the game, though that's a stupid idea. Anyway, while the Peacekeeper is a good concept, I don't find it fitting in the game.

Hey guys! Wanna kill Motherboard in Terraria? If so, you can play with Tremor Mod - in latest update we have added Motherboard (Of course with authors' permission).

Hey, a bunch of the links are broken now that TO is gone... :( I hope you had those threads saved somewhere!! :eek:

Zoomo's Suggestion Compilation

Hey everyone, welcome. This is a repository for all my suggestions. I have covered many aspects of Terraria to try to fill out the voids that still persist in the game. Please have a look at my threads and comment if you think something should be different. This thread is majorly under construction so it will look nicer soon. Also I'm currently trying to port my threads so sorry that they're on TO still. Thanks and enjoy!
The Cyber, a worthy adversary of the Crimson
A robotic utopia as an alternate to to the Hallow and an enemy to the Crimson.

MotherBoard
A mechanical alt for the Brain of Cthulhu on Crimson worlds.

Desert Redux
Making the desert feel like a true biome and giving the Snow biome an interesting alternate.

Jungle Bosses - Improved and Expanded
Adding a mech for the Queen Bee and improving her drops. Bringing the Temple to life, and making the Golem a worthy boss.

The Wall of Shadow
A precursor to my two biggest suggestions yet; The Cyber, and a very big one I am still working on.

Improving Summoner and ranger progression
A suggestion which would add new minibiomes to help with the lacking ranger and summoner equipment, along with a litany of other small changes.

If the suggestion is still on TO please feel free to post feedback and criticism here.
Thanks for reading!
What happened to Motherboard Suggested, Desert Redux Suggested and Jungle Boss?

Back
Top Bottom