• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Zylon Mod Terraria

Braycoe

Terrarian
Zylon is a mod created by me. I try to post updates as soon as I can and I hope one day that will be remembered as one of the great Terraria mods. If you have any comments, suggestions, found bugs, found grammar/spelling errors, found mistakes, found balance errors, and other stuff, comment below!
Note: Spawning Colossal Cell or the Zylonian Mineral Exctractor with cheats will cause them to flee/disappear. You have to use their summoning items.

Now you may be asking, what is Zylon's total download ranking? As of 7/7/2020, it is #1380! (7464 downloads)

Discord Server: Join the Zylon Mod Discord Server!

Braycoe is the dev, if you haven't figured it out yet.

Spriters/Other Help:
CrazySapling1 (Inactive Spriter)
Sness (Empress Slime Minion Spriter)
GOA7 (Active Spriter)
Koolaidlemonade (Active Spriter)

Attachments

Last edited:

CrazySapling1

Terrarian
Hey, I have really been enjoying your mod lately, it adds in a fair bit of content and is pretty impressive compared to most of the mods I've been seeing.
Some of the ideas in here are really fun too, and I was wondering if you needed someone to help with creating sprites, here is my take on the desert discus.
2020-04-14_11.58.54.png

(If not it is completely understandable)

Braycoe

Terrarian
Wow, that is amazing! Thank you! I am very bad at spriting. I will add you to the mod credits and you can sprite more npcs/items. All of my good sprites are just recolors of vanilla stuff. I have a question, can the desert discus have a bit of red on the four outside things? Again, thanks a lot!

Braycoe

Terrarian
Also note, the Zylonian Mineral Extractor is currently unfightable because I made a spelling mistake. Any item crafted with the silvervoid core is impossible to obtain, since the enemies don't drop it that were supposed to. Also, I am putting the desert discus sprite in the new update for the mod. Also, if you want me to, I can post any of my sprites if you want to see them.

CrazySapling1

Terrarian
Also note, the Zylonian Mineral Extractor is currently unfightable because I made a spelling mistake. Any item crafted with the silvervoid core is impossible to obtain, since the enemies don't drop it that were supposed to. Also, I am putting the desert discus sprite in the new update for the mod. Also, if you want me to, I can post any of my sprites if you want to see them.
Sounds great I will start work on respriting
2020-04-14_18.27.03.png

Braycoe

Terrarian
V0.2 is going to be a BIG update. I am reworking every boss to be unique and a new biome is created on worldgen. One new boss (I wanted to add two but that would be too much)
Also V0.2 adds tons of new content and reworks lots of old content to be better.
Trailer may come out in a month or so (or less).

Sness

Terrarian
Just came across this mod and thought it seemed kinds cool. I noticed you don't really have anyone helping you out at the moment and wanted to know if there's anything I could help with (I have a lot or spare time right now and am kind of bored). I can help with anything except for music.

Braycoe

Terrarian
Just came across this mod and thought it seemed kinds cool. I noticed you don't really have anyone helping you out at the moment and wanted to know if there's anything I could help with (I have a lot or spare time right now and am kind of bored). I can help with anything except for music.
Cool, sure! I need some help with worldgen and custom minions (most needed, other things aren't as necessary). Thanks for the help!

Braycoe

Terrarian
I am making a biome similar to the Contagion biome from the Exxo Avalon Mod (what got me into modding). I got it to generate a basic biome but I want to add something a bit similar to the Contagion Ring (or some other unique structure like corruption chasms and crimson hands). I made the tiles already (excluding the shadow orb variant, I couldn't figure out how to add it).

Sness

Terrarian
I am making a biome similar to the Contagion biome from the Exxo Avalon Mod (what got me into modding). I got it to generate a basic biome but I want to add something a bit similar to the Contagion Ring (or some other unique structure like corruption chasms and crimson hands). I made the tiles already (excluding the shadow orb variant, I couldn't figure out how to add it).
I'll try to see if I can figure out how to get that to work. Also, while waiting for your reply I made a sprite for the Royal Mother Slime. You don't have to use it or anything but I thought I'd do it for fun.

Attachments

Braycoe

Terrarian
That's a good sprite! I probably would need the other minions and the boss finished or it would look weird (my models are different/worse). Also good luck on the biome, I would never get anything like that done (I am very bad with biomes)

Sness

Terrarian
That's a good sprite! I probably would need the other minions and the boss finished or it would look weird (my models are different/worse). Also good luck on the biome, I would never get anything like that done (I am very bad with biomes)
I'm going to try to get figure out how to do that with the biome and then work on sprites for the other minions.

Braycoe

Terrarian
Almost done with new update (V0.2)...
~50+ new items
~New Boss AIs and rewrites (take that haters)
~New biome and boss!
~Green Bacon

Last edited:

Braycoe

Terrarian
I only have to finish dirtball and computer virus rewrites (maybe a few other things), hopefully today

Sness

Terrarian
I only have to finish dirtball and computer virus rewrites (maybe a few other things), hopefully today
I was just messing around a bit and I noticed that when I used the Crazed Contraption, which is supposed to double wing time, it actually slightly decreased it.

Top Bottom