Zylon Mod Terraria

Braycoe

Terrarian
HEY! THIS IS SUPER OLD! IGNORE EVERYTHING HERE AND PLEASE JOIN THE DISCORD SERVER FOR MORE INFORMATION: this

icon.png

Zylon is a mod created by me. I try to post updates as soon as I can and I hope one day that will be remembered as one of the great Terraria mods. If you have any comments, suggestions, found bugs, found grammar/spelling errors, found mistakes, found balance errors, and other stuff, comment below!
This mod was created on December 30th, 2019. Publishing date: Unknown

Don't look at this one, check out the new one: Azercadmium Mod

Discord Server: Join the Zylon Mod Discord Server!
You can join the discord server to see spoilers on the next update, and chat with other Zylon players.

This mod is part of a "quartet" of mods, and a general server for all four can be found here: Join the Modded Quartet Discord Server!
Note: One of the mods is pretty much dead, and the other two are currently small mods.

Braycoe is the dev, if you haven't figured it out yet. Even though I have spriters, I still sprite a lot of stuff myself.

Spriters/Other Help:
GOA7 (Spriter/Songwriter)
Koolaidlemonade (Spriter)
HBDeus (Spriter)
VaultyBoi (Spriter)

Very Minor Help/Quit:
CrazySapling1 (Quit Spriter)
Sness (Two sprites)

Attachments

• icon.png
    icon.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 651
  • ZylonNewPicture.PNG
    ZylonNewPicture.PNG
    553.4 KB · Views: 575
  • ZylonNewPicture.PNG
    ZylonNewPicture.PNG
    553.4 KB · Views: 776
Last edited:
Hey, I have really been enjoying your mod lately, it adds in a fair bit of content and is pretty impressive compared to most of the mods I've been seeing.
Some of the ideas in here are really fun too, and I was wondering if you needed someone to help with creating sprites, here is my take on the desert discus.
2020-04-14_11.58.54.png

(If not it is completely understandable)

Wow, that is amazing! Thank you! I am very bad at spriting. I will add you to the mod credits and you can sprite more npcs/items. All of my good sprites are just recolors of vanilla stuff. I have a question, can the desert discus have a bit of red on the four outside things? Again, thanks a lot!

Also note, the Zylonian Mineral Extractor is currently unfightable because I made a spelling mistake. Any item crafted with the silvervoid core is impossible to obtain, since the enemies don't drop it that were supposed to. Also, I am putting the desert discus sprite in the new update for the mod. Also, if you want me to, I can post any of my sprites if you want to see them.

Also note, the Zylonian Mineral Extractor is currently unfightable because I made a spelling mistake. Any item crafted with the silvervoid core is impossible to obtain, since the enemies don't drop it that were supposed to. Also, I am putting the desert discus sprite in the new update for the mod. Also, if you want me to, I can post any of my sprites if you want to see them.
Sounds great I will start work on respriting
2020-04-14_18.27.03.png

V0.2 is going to be a BIG update. I am reworking every boss to be unique and a new biome is created on worldgen. One new boss (I wanted to add two but that would be too much)
Also V0.2 adds tons of new content and reworks lots of old content to be better.
Trailer may come out in a month or so (or less).

Just came across this mod and thought it seemed kinds cool. I noticed you don't really have anyone helping you out at the moment and wanted to know if there's anything I could help with (I have a lot or spare time right now and am kind of bored). I can help with anything except for music.

Just came across this mod and thought it seemed kinds cool. I noticed you don't really have anyone helping you out at the moment and wanted to know if there's anything I could help with (I have a lot or spare time right now and am kind of bored). I can help with anything except for music.
Cool, sure! I need some help with worldgen and custom minions (most needed, other things aren't as necessary). Thanks for the help!

I am making a biome similar to the Contagion biome from the Exxo Avalon Mod (what got me into modding). I got it to generate a basic biome but I want to add something a bit similar to the Contagion Ring (or some other unique structure like corruption chasms and crimson hands). I made the tiles already (excluding the shadow orb variant, I couldn't figure out how to add it).

I am making a biome similar to the Contagion biome from the Exxo Avalon Mod (what got me into modding). I got it to generate a basic biome but I want to add something a bit similar to the Contagion Ring (or some other unique structure like corruption chasms and crimson hands). I made the tiles already (excluding the shadow orb variant, I couldn't figure out how to add it).
I'll try to see if I can figure out how to get that to work. Also, while waiting for your reply I made a sprite for the Royal Mother Slime. You don't have to use it or anything but I thought I'd do it for fun.

Attachments

• RoyalMotherSlime.png
    RoyalMotherSlime.png
    676 bytes · Views: 166
That's a good sprite! I probably would need the other minions and the boss finished or it would look weird (my models are different/worse). Also good luck on the biome, I would never get anything like that done (I am very bad with biomes)

That's a good sprite! I probably would need the other minions and the boss finished or it would look weird (my models are different/worse). Also good luck on the biome, I would never get anything like that done (I am very bad with biomes)
I'm going to try to get figure out how to do that with the biome and then work on sprites for the other minions.

Almost done with new update (V0.2)...
~50+ new items
~New Boss AIs and rewrites (take that haters)
~New biome and boss!
~Green Bacon

Last edited:
I only have to finish dirtball and computer virus rewrites (maybe a few other things), hopefully today

I only have to finish dirtball and computer virus rewrites (maybe a few other things), hopefully today
I was just messing around a bit and I noticed that when I used the Crazed Contraption, which is supposed to double wing time, it actually slightly decreased it.

Back
Top Bottom