Zylon Mod Terraria

I was just messing around a bit and I noticed that when I used the Crazed Contraption, which is supposed to double wing time, it actually slightly decreased it.
I am removing that item, which was for the removed Void Dream mode. That also explains why the Ancient Desert Discus has two expert drops. Also I just noticed that CV doesn't drop its actual expert drop, the mechanical gear piece, oops.

Last edited:
After a month the update is done. I got kind of rushed at the end (I need a break), so please leave feedback if anything should be fixed.
Update V0.2: The Microupdate
~Fixed flesh blocks and plain noodles being dropped pre-skeletron
~Redid ModPlayer and ModWorld for better compatibility
~Added the Microbiome, which is a reference to Exxo Avalon : D
~Added Unethical Arrows, which are the crimson counterpart of Unholy Arrows
~Nerfed and fixed Empress Bleeders
~Magical Vaccine drops from cave bats now
~A Xenic Acidpumper fight is quicker and easier
~Fixed Armarosa Hypergun
~Increased spawn rate of A Xenic Acidpumper
~Balanced a few vanilla items
~Final 2 pickaxes render correctly now
~Added Rare items, many mods do that already and Zylon does too now
~Dirtball smiles as it realizes it is a boss again
~Some item sell value changes
~Zylonian Mineral Exctractor rewritten to be a lot harder
~Added many, many shields
~Reduced Suspicious Looking Disc crafting ingredients
~Added Darkness Chip accessories
~Changed Eye of Prejudice
~Added Colossal Cell
~(Re?)Added Slime Items
~Added Ectojewelo Bioheart/Biostar
~Flesh block is now Meat Shard
~Added Zenith-Tier items
~ZME drops lots of amethyst now
~Removed boots as they didn't fit that well
~Removed some of Braycoe's store (too helpful)
~Gave Dirtball some minions
~Changed Dirtball's Sprite
~Fixed a few things that I added a while back
~Changed Dirtball's Expert drop
~Fixed Electifying Scent not dropping
~Added many new things that happens after you defeat the ZME... (microbiome-related)
~Fixed Computer Virus causing the world to go into post-ZME
~Changed Computer Virus's treasure bag
~Electropierce and Mechabow are obtainable again

Last edited:
Oh hey, this thread needs a post that's not one of the devs!
Oh yeah, I remember this one! Didn't think too much of it at the time, seemed like the usual beginner's wannabe's type mod.
Of course everyone starts somewhere, including a ragtag team of startups who barely know what they are doing lol

But I think that above changelog begs me to differ, so best of luck besting all the odds

Oh hey, this thread needs a post that's not one of the devs!
Oh yeah, I remember this one! Didn't think too much of it at the time, seemed like the usual beginner's wannabe's type mod.
Of course everyone starts somewhere, including a ragtag team of startups who barely know what they are doing lol

But I think that above changelog begs me to differ, so best of luck besting all the odds
Thanks. I can say that I am getting better, slowly. Also, cool, the SGA and Ophioid mod person played my mod.

Just improving things from V0.2.

Update V0.2.0.2: Microupdate Expansion 1 (aka twin 0.2 update)
~Fixed cheat where you can gain health at extreme speeds with Empress Bleeders and Target Dummies
~Ubercabachon now spawns at night after ZME is defeated.
~Removed Xenic Acidpumper's immunity mechanic because it was too annoying.
~Added Morbus Rose and Mini Morbus Rose to the post-ZME microbiome
~Made Twisted Membrane Ore more green so it can be differed from Diseased Stone
~Removed souls of night dropping near the surface
~Like 1.4, souls of night can no longer drop from blue and spiked slimes (in the microbiome)
~Empress Slime now inflicts Obstructed
~Fixed Cyanix Armor Tooltips
~Added more Braycoe chat
~Changed Soul of Byte sprite

Also I made this thing...
Zylon_DirtSlime.gif
Hopefully you can work with it. I saw your dirt slime was a resprite of green slime!

this is probably not the best thing I've made. I think it wants to be plugged into my computerView attachment 281451
Yes, you can make more sprites. Some were made by other people for me (so I probably won't replace that one). I will give you a link to a google docs so you know which ones to do. Also I use piskel as well.

The mod went from 3.5k downloads a week ago to 5k today! Thank you so much for the rapid growth! Also, I apologze for not much content in the last few updates, I am making an update with a lot of content (also spoilers, a cross content mod item with Birth of Asteri mod)

The mod went from 3.5k downloads a week ago to 5k today! Thank you so much for the rapid growth! Also, I apologze for not much content in the last few updates, I am making an update with a lot of content (also spoilers, a cross content mod item with Birth of Asteri mod)
Congrats! I cant wait for this to get popularized and featured. I also have been wandering if the grand forest slime (and other variants) are supposed to float like that... Always thought it was a bug

Last edited:
Recently I enabled all mods that expand the game (AA, Calamity, Thorium, Zylon!, Dynascape, and DD) I enabled it before the microbiome was added so I sadly cant beat colossal cell.

Back
Top Bottom