New profile posts

Dear Red, can we please get the ability to place items on anvils? Make my crafting station dreams come true. Also, something I noticed playing on my Xbox is that if stations are placed under a platform, the game for some reason doesn't recognize me as being in range. Maybe a fix for that as well?
Friendly reminder that I made Astrum's larger dragon summon, Skull, look absolutely adorable back when I drew Astrum. Man she needs a redesign...
1711665179045.png
I have a confession to make. I have never played Terraria a day in my life. Every single thing that I have said about the game was me guessing. I refuse to play a game that is just 2d Minecraft.
DiamondFire🪓
DiamondFire🪓
So you... Guessed Ichor, beds, toilets, and poop? Ok... (also play terraria it’s an amazing game)
CoolJhon
CoolJhon
Yes. I saw this site and thought "I don't really know anything about terraria, but it probably has ichor, beds, toilets, and poop"
CoolJhon
CoolJhon
Also I can't afford terraria on steam. It's too expensive. If it went down to say, 10 dollars, then I might. That will probably never happen though
New Statue mod update coming today!! :happy:
This is a decent update so I will move the version to 0.5. It will include statues for all enemies from the blood moon, windy day, rain, sandstorm, goblin army, old one's army and frost legion events
Weekly Theory #2 (Below)
Screen Shot 2024-03-18 at 1.42.27 PM.png
TforToe 💨
TforToe 💨
The only beast able to withstand and survive the corruption was the Eater of Worlds, now known as the Wormhole, which could no longer survive, as the whole world was officially corrupted. There was nothing left for the Eater to corrupt, so his powers started fading. In a weakened state, all it could do now was show its jaws to the surface, hoping that nearby prey would fall in, as its only source of food.
TforToe 💨
TforToe 💨
The Eternia crystal. As stated in my last theory, the eternia crystal has incredible powers, powers strong enough to prevent the moon lord from coming. Powers that can destroy the fabric of reality. This crystal, powerful enough to survive, survived into the time of Don't Starve. Known as the Terrarium, the Eternia Crystal, if used, can split the fabric of reality, opening it to allow in an ancient enemy.
TforToe 💨
TforToe 💨
Using the Eternia crystal allows for EoC, from a different universe to enter into the apocalypse. Using it allowed for Deerclops, a mutated form of eater of soulds to enter the ancient world of Terraria, and reak havoc there.
Sorry this one is so short, but that's about as far as i'd gotten. Hopefully I'll have something a bit more exciting next week. Thanks for reading, tho. Seeya later!
  • Love
Reactions: Esther
Back
Top Bottom