• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

New profile posts

Can't wait for Friday. I'm going to Philadelphia for an art class trip. It gets me out of school for the day
I have a feeling that both Diamond and I would run the account, with an italian plumber as well. But art isn't our forte, so us together would be quite an issue...
So apparently that petition to get the Moon Lord's legs added to the game met its 10k threshold...

Not sure how to feel about this.
Reactions: sillybunneh
sillybunneh
sillybunneh
HMMMMmmmmmmm me neither. Wonder if he has legs or some weird :red: like octopus tentacles...
sillybunneh
sillybunneh
I mean, he is the Moon Lord. Not some mortal being.
Omega Derpling
Omega Derpling
Oml I'm actually happy. Knowing Red, it can't be that bad, right? I'm sure he'll find a way to innovate.
COPPA seems really bad... It's weird how little attention it's getting. The rules are so arbitrary and are going to kill off so many content creators...
Reactions: sillybunneh
Daikonradish
Daikonradish
The Children Online Privacy Protection Act?
Omega Derpling
Omega Derpling
Yeah, basically the new rules are going to have the government analyze if your content is child friendly (the criteria for this are SUPER vague, btw) and if it is you can't make ad revenue, can't have comments on your videos, and can't make community announcements.
Omega Derpling
Omega Derpling
Oh, and you also can't be searchable and can't appear in people's recommended.
Think it's safe to say that (Edit: mostly) everyone in the RP forums have either given up on it or are starting to give up on it.
Techhunter_Talon
Techhunter_Talon
To be blunt, most of the people I've done RP with on here were either fairly bad at it or in general weren't fun to interact with.
I don't understand what was so great about Ocram besides sentimental value tbh. I mean, sure, he was on the first platform I played terraria on, but even I was 12 years old at that time and yet I don't feel like anything significant was lost.
TheWorfer27
TheWorfer27
It seems like many people took it as a way to say that console wasn't definitively below PC, and the fact that its gone now and console still doesn't have 1.3.5.3. means that it's objectively worse.
TerraGuardians Mod Update is out.
Sardine's Bounty Board is in.
Custom Guardian creation and implementation arrives.
N
Nakano15
N
Nakano15
Added a guide on how to create a custom TerraGuardian.
Hello, I'm Jamz and I noticed on your GitHub that a while ago you tried to make a Pokemon mod for Terraria. That is currently my goal, and I have a lot down already in case you wanted to check it out / help out. It's also called Terramon, but I had no idea that was your idea.
JamzOJamz
JamzOJamz
We've got 10+ Pokemon fully functional and a catching mechanic with four different Poke Balls, with much more to come. Please reply to me here, maybe with your Discord tag so we can talk(?).
Top Bottom