• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

New profile posts

I have been buying this torches a lot but never used a lot. 😅

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210225-192445_Terraria.jpg
    Screenshot_20210225-192445_Terraria.jpg
    957.9 KB · Views: 4
[TModLoader] how do I make items not show up in the players hand when used (for throwing weapons)

i dont know how these forums work either

BRUH HOW DO I POST TMODLOADER THINGS
Etotheipi
Etotheipi
Click on the forums tab at the top, and then click the new thread button. Then there will be a list of sub-forums to post it in. Scroll down until you find the category you need.
CdubFromTheclub
CdubFromTheclub
Nevermind. i just set the scale at 0
I'm getting increasingly depressed. I hate school.
For the foreseeable future, I won't be able to be online during the days, and only be able to infrequently come online during the nights
I've actually and technically been here since early sept. I jsut didn't make an account.so yeah I've seen the rise of many prominenet members here on the forums.I my self have jsut been on the sidelines.
Sir Greybrynnington III
Sir Greybrynnington III
I’ve been here for a while, all I did actually was go onto state of the games and now look at where I am
Reactions: yoop90-
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
i've witnessed the rise and fall of countless prominent members over the years

i am traumatised
Okay, logistic chests acquired, now for construction robots. In addition, I figured out what the liquid barrels are for: transporting fluids using the logistic network.
Top Bottom