• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

New profile posts

some animation to get back into pixel art! the lightning is not that good, but i feel like i am improving!
Lightning.gif
it may come as a surprise to people that saying you find listening to thunderstorms to be relaxing and stress relieving doesn't actually assist individuals that have a fear of them
ChimeraWarden
ChimeraWarden
Yeah, they’re a calming pleasantry. It’s a great time-waster to watch lighting on the porch (if you have one) and it’s an excuse to stay home
GawenStarTeller
GawenStarTeller
Again, as my status clearly puts emphasis on, this opinion only poses as an irritation whenever somebody broadcasts their fear of thunderstorms and everyone responds by going "they're so calming!" and "they're very peaceful!". Sort of invalidates the insecurities.
Top Bottom