New profile posts

Hey cuties, please stop burning me
Esther
Esther
1: I'm not cute
2: I'm only doing it when I HAVE to to progress
3: Would it make you happy to know I have a guide in one of my stories that doesn't die and actually personally summons WoF
daily Would ya press the button #8
you get 1000 dollars a day
but one of the EVILEST people in the world who ISN'T in prison (changes every day, so multiple evil people will get rich) will get 1,000,000 dollars a day.
¿Pa' cuando le serie de Terraria?
Yikiyaqa
Yikiyaqa
Si llegara a haber una, que esté en Netflix, porque eso rompería todo el sistema de liberación de dopamina (la serie sería muy entretenida)
Being relatively young yet being so out-of-touch with the "trend" nowadays feels weird but oddly relaxing
  • Love
Reactions: zenithspeed
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
me fr
i have no idea what they mean by "mew your gyatt out for the ohio skibidi toilet fanum tax rizzler"
like, i roughly know what those words mean individually (and i only know them so i can make fun of them) but together it's just a mess
then there's all the challenges on tiktok/youtube shorts/instareels (they're literally identical), many of which can be fatal... at least we can hand out Darwin Awards in peace
IMG_2317.jpeg

with a little modifications this could become the "Bicske, Hungary" starter pack — there's ALWAYS traffic jams on the highway there, literally no exception
QOTD
Favourite Weapon
Fadein8466
Fadein8466
Melee: Vampire Knives
Mage: Meteor Staff
Range: Megashark
Summon: Terraprisma
Throwing: Grenade
Russ Guss Doodles
Russ Guss Doodles
Melee: Horseman’s Blade