• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. A new patch is in QA - expect some Gamepad love, the return of Red's Pick and more. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

New profile posts

I remember a few months ago when I predicted that a biome overhaul update for Minecraft should come after Caves & Cliffs.
And now... we have the Wild Update for 1.19.
Day five of posting souls… Minecraft live was today, and frogs were indroduced. Here is a frog soul…
d3c455f74d58750.png
ChimeraWarden
ChimeraWarden
First wednesday, then the froggy chair, and now frogs in Minecraft
this week is the peak of my existence
noahblast20
noahblast20
good, good, good.
I mentioned this on the terragaurdians page, but I’m having an unholy amount of issues trying to learn to use FL studio. School isn’t a help either, and neither was tennis. I really went head over heels when I saw an opportunity to start my music career. It’s a mistake I won’t make again. I’m not quitting, don’t get me wrong, but I’m gonna take a bit. To work all this stuff out.
Fluxxation
Fluxxation
Also malice mode calamity is about to be a thing so I can’t miss that. Lol. Draedon update is gonna be reallllll cool.
neoselket
neoselket
They're making ANOTHER difficulty in calamity?
So umm guess what part of my earbud broke….
I clicked everything but take photo lol
image.jpg
I still use it…. Lol
  • Sad
Reactions: MagicasquirrelTMT
Greybrynn
Greybrynn
It’s the part that is on the other one, I know it’s not part of the earbud but still…
You know it’s funny when you forget how certain communities are really nice and supportive because they are the same thing… I’m on Reddit know for that exact reason…
Edit: yes I changed my banner
Rest it pieces, copper golem. So much potential, but wasted away.

We will always remember. ;(
he got overwhelmed by Corruption

dwelling in the shadows.png

Suggest who else I make evil since I got nothing do since I probably won't be roleplaying for a bit.
Wild Update hype!!!
I'm excited for the ancient cities in the Deep Dark.
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
It looked decent from what I saw.
TheMaybeNotEpicness
TheMaybeNotEpicness
Looting 3 and Impaling 3 I think were the book enchants. I would like to see some new loot that makes it more worthwhile to go into the deep dark to get loot rather than go to the nether and strip mine for quartz to get levels quickly for enchanting.
Elemental Δ
Elemental Δ
Well, you should be able to get ridiculous amounts of XP from the skulk blocks, based on what they showed during Minecraft Live. That, and you'll probably be able to find ores a lot easier in the Deep Dark. But only time will tell...
Top Bottom