New profile posts

Here’s that new RP that I’ve been talking about making. It’s probably a third of the way done, but I gotta go now and I need a break anyways. PLEASE no applications for a character right now, I’ve yet to make a character sheet type thing, and this RP has specifics.

Argh! Destroy Buzz Lightyear! Destroy Buzz Lightyear! Destroy Buzz Lightyear! Destroy Buzz Lightyear!
Reactions: Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
Mushy Chlorophyte
You sound like a particular fourteen countries lol.
Zallaraxium
Zallaraxium
Haha, lol what, I posted this cause I remembered that scene from Toy Story 2, which I watched again yesterday, lol. Also why does your username make me thing of mushy peas? 8D
*Something funny to distract everyone from the June SOTG so I can try and comment first.*
Esther
Esther
Here's a funny
"By the time I finish this project I'll be so good at juggling files I could get a job at a tech circus"
  • Haha
Reactions: Zparks
Not gonna lie, getting a bit antsy for the latest news on June 2022's SOTG, especially in regards to 1.4.4, but I am excited none the less.
Esther
Esther
I'm honestly not sure what to think about sotg this time
Maybe it's just my stress getting in the way of me feeling good, but idk
Zallaraxium
Zallaraxium
Fair enough, Esther, maybe your just feeling a bit off or under the weather *shrugs*. Maybe you could drink some tea or something to calm your nerves if your stressed.
Reactions: Esther
Top Bottom