• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

New profile posts

In my last playthrough i had used the rewards mod and i had adding some reward bags and changed some of the other settings in the config file, i'm assuming this was in 2.1.1.1, but in my recent playthrough these settings don't seem to be in effect anymore, is there any way i get this settings in effect without having to do it in game?
hamstar
hamstar
There's been some changes since that version that might require redoing some config stuff. The config file itself for shop data should be called Rewards_RewardsShopConfig.json (here's an example). Be sure to use correct formatting, if you edit the file. You may need to reload mods between edits.
B
Buttnuggets
hamstar
hamstar
To identify the warm and cool colours, just ask yourself: "What colours are in a fire?" Then you remember that blue fires are the hottest fires
I'm having an awful day... I woke up and my nose immediately started bleeding to the point that I thought I was going to pass out. And then I was carrying my laundry so I couldn't see the vacuum cleaner that was outside my door and fell over...
Am I the only one who can see if I am online when it is set to not let others tell? I don't know. Anyone know?
Aurora3500
Aurora3500
If you set it to not show your online status, other members will not be able to see if you are online.

You'll still see it for yourself but others can't see it.
SsnakeeTheDragon
SsnakeeTheDragon
Ok. Thanks!
Top Bottom