• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

New profile posts

Someone wanna help me make a basic ui button that opens when the player opens their inventory? The examplemod is way confusing and only opens the ui when a chat command is typed
My eyes when browsing new site layout
  • Haha
Reactions: Animus Viral
Animus Viral
Snickerbobble
Snickerbobble
I mean, opinions are opinions, but from a design standpoint: Your eyes focus inward, not outward, and there's so much empty space in the middle of the screen.. like the middle 80% is literally blank space.

I remember old layout allowed a condensed view of the forum which I used, which no longer seems available. Hope they'll continue tweaking things around!
Murphmario
Murphmario
From what I heard, it's more so Xenforo's fault for enforcing the new site layout on everyone. At least it's more friendly on my phone now.
perhaps leaving all my raw wavebank .wav files on my old PC that can rarely, if ever, boot.. wasn't the best idea
Agastya
Agastya
oh man, i got past two different boot warnings and got into starting windows! there's hope i can get my raw .wav files yet
Agastya
Agastya
success! time to change that space theme...
I won't lie, the current PFP looks like Snivy if Snivy was in Enter the Gungeon.
Reactions: Halt
Halt
Halt
Heh, this makes it just better.
Top Bottom