• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

New profile posts

Hi, I am so close to hard-mode. When I get on HM I am getting some leaf wings!
I feel like I should do more testing on the Putrid Scent. I feel like I'm missing some potential there. It increases both damage and crit chance, which amounts to your dps being boosted by 10%, so does that mean it's like an early avenger emblem that reduces aggro?
if i were to make a webcomic similar to the MSpaint adventures, where would i start? aside from the forum games section for... obvious reasons
Animus Viral
Animus Viral
I guess non-Terraria Literature? I think.
My friends and I have been working on a map for a while, it's not really an "adventure" map so much as a minigame map that will eventually have adventure elements.
Jfc a freshmen was cursing in the library and the librarian gave him an orange slip. Idk what the orange slip is but I think it's detention
The only downside of this forum at the moment, is the fact that it takes longer to load... Well, at least for me.
Reactions: neoselket
Defure
Defure
For me it's how garbage the alerts system is these days.
N
Nakano15
For me it takes quite long to load. But is quite bearable right now, I guess.
Top Bottom