• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

New profile posts

Welp, accidentally removed a file from VS, it didn't even appeared on Recycle Bin.
im done...
It's been 2 years since I signed up here, that's pretty cool. Also, there's apparently been some sort of site update, it's kinda confusing and way too spread-out compared to the old one, not sure how I feel about it.
I wish old gen consoles were given previlige to update thier TERRARIA.... terraria please!
FOR me too by the way...
Thanks for the follow, wasn't expecting it. Don't expect a follow back though; I don't do those.
darkmega5
darkmega5
ok. I don't mind. TBH, I thought I already followed you
I feel like I should do more testing on the Putrid Scent. I feel like I'm missing some potential there. It increases both damage and crit chance, which amounts to your dps being boosted by 10%, so does that mean it's like an early avenger emblem that reduces aggro?
Reactions: TheWorfer27
ASG_102
ASG_102
I always overlook that accessory, but now looking at it again it seems very useful.
if i were to make a webcomic similar to the MSpaint adventures, where would i start? aside from the forum games section for... obvious reasons
Animus Viral
Animus Viral
I guess non-Terraria Literature? I think.
My friends and I have been working on a map for a while, it's not really an "adventure" map so much as a minigame map that will eventually have adventure elements.
Top Bottom