New profile posts

Oh, King Slime just died. Believe it or not, Selia with a Volcano and hellstone armor is surprisingly effective against an oversized slime.

Containment Status:
World Stability Percentage: 91%
FluD Stability: 96%
Subject Status: Contained
Subject Awareness Level: Unaware
Eater of Worlds has been slain! I had to chip off segments for shadow scales, make a nightmare pickaxe, then come back with full hellstone gear to defeat the thing, but Selia did it!

Containment Status:
World Stability Percentage: 93%
FlD Stability: 97%
Subject Status: Contained
Subject Awareness Level: Unaware
The next SV update is going to be amazing!
IMG_6159.jpeg
Quick suggestion! On mobile it is a PAIN to use the dashes right, we have to stop moving, Double tap the joystick in the right direction then we dash and keep running so dashes are not very good on Mobile, if there was a button for dash or something that would be great. Maybe the Joystick on the other side near the grapple we could use for a dash

Attachments

• IMG_1100.png
    IMG_1100.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 21
I’m.. not going to be on for the rest of tonight and probably some of the rest of this week..

Today, my brother would’ve been 28. My dad is really struggling, I’ve got to be there for him.
might buy a ticci toby costume ngl.. I only have the mask of the plague doctor costume and any costume that would fit me correctly looks awful and my plague doctor mask doesnt fit right + smells like chemicals
Reactions: Impostor 🪓📮
Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
You should stuff the beak with dried flowers and herbs :naughty:
Suyikow00
Suyikow00
I tried covering the smell with perfume adn that chemical smell wouldnt go its so bad its so sad cuz it looks good :(
Noobiescrubpleb
Noobiescrubpleb
Perfume isn't a good choice to mask chemical smells, as perfumes themselves can be very strong and even add to the chemical smell in some cases.
My actual recommendation would be to fully submerge the mask in baking soda for about 24hr. Should be gone after that.

My first comment was just a joke about what the plague doctors would do during the actual plague.
Back
Top Bottom