• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

New profile posts

Not sure if you heard, but someone on Reddit is passing your work off as theirs. Pretty sure they've been banned and the posts have been removed, though, so there's that.
Hmm, well, at least it's friday. Not only that, but school decided that this friday would be the schedule I didn't hate, so that's nice. (I'm totally not pretending sword and shield don't exist)
Sir. Fluff
Sir. Fluff
just go back to the older games and forget about the fact that 60% of the pokemon have died.
Me making passwords: "Pfft, this password is so obvious there's no way I'd have to write it down somewhere!"
I've realized what I miss in a day if I don't do anything, so now I feel like I have to check on really often. Help it's a problem
Has anyone just been eating candy, and their throat decides to die so the mixture of spit and candy gets stuck in your throat, you cough, and then you feel like you're dead?
I come to challenge you to a duel in minesweeper
TheWorfer27
TheWorfer27
I see you were banned from playing card games in 12 provinces of Europe then? Well, I guess we can do this now instead...
Top Bottom