Comments on Profile Post by Samrux

1. Seeker
    Seeker
    Darthmorf curses. Slap on hand. Random forum goer curses. Banned. I could see that happening surprisingly.
    Apr 6, 2015
  2. Samrux
    Samrux
    It is not against the rules to curse, though?
    Apr 6, 2015
  3. Seeker
    Seeker
    I know, but as I said I could still see it happening, surprisingly.
    Apr 6, 2015
  4. Samrux
    Samrux
    And darthmorf, even being a respectable and important member, has been treated equally to everyone else.
    He even got two warnings. Come on.
    Apr 6, 2015
    darthmorf likes this.
  5. Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Whether infractions are given or not on 'personal attacks' depends on the tone, the situation, and whether or not they can explain it to the moderators convincingly. Cursing isn't against the rules. Telling someone to go :red: themselves/die in a fire/get :red:ed is.

That said, that "shut the :red: up" sounded like a personal attack. Guess darthmorf could bull:red: convince the mods otherwise. :dryadwink:
    Apr 6, 2015
  6. LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Yep. One good reason I like TCF. No privileges(which, in hindsight, means private law) even for a well-known member of the community.
    Apr 6, 2015
    Samrux likes this.
  7. Seeker
    Seeker
    I've never appreciated the equality in the forums until now, I'm so disgusted by people getting treated better than others in the "real" world so it surprises me that I never saw that here.
    Apr 6, 2015
    Samrux likes this.
  8. darthmorf
    darthmorf
    I was telling samrux to do that because he was apologising for stuff he had no need to. And my second warning expires today! I'm almost free...
    Apr 6, 2015
    Samrux likes this.
  9. darthmorf
    Apr 6, 2015
    Samrux likes this.