Ask a fellow internet traveling duck anything (AMA)

The lil duck

The Destroyer
Since everyones dooing it ill do it ask me anything make sure it is within the community guide lines i may not answer a question if i feel it is to personal

What do you think about Untitled Goose Game and how would you feel about a version that changed the goose to a duck?

Who are your 3 favorite NPCs, and favorite quotes from each of them?
My 3 fav npc is the
-nurse with the quote (I can't do anymore for you without plastic surgery)

-the truffle (As if living underground wasn't bad enough, jerks like you come in while I'm sleeping and steal my children.)

-and my faverout one which personally is the funnyest (According to [Dryad], I'm murdering a lot of her friends when I mow the lawn. I gotta have a fairway for my course!) the mower

Since your an internet traveler what places have u been to?🧐
Many places such as face boom, youtube,4Chan (we dont speak of them), reddit, TFC, Kahoot rocks( kahoot bit that bots kahoot games love youtuber reactions on that) and many other places

Many places such as face boom, youtube,4Chan (we dont speak of them), reddit, TFC, Kahoot rocks( kahoot bit that bots kahoot games love youtuber reactions on that) and many other places
And also something called the fish door bell i spend a bit of time on it

If you could turn into any 3 fictional kinds of creatures(except duck/goose related ones), what 3 would you choose, and why? You could switch between those three forms at will, but you can't switch into anything else besides those 3. (In other words, you can't turn back into your original form, nor could you turn into geese, ducks, etc.)

If you could turn into any 3 fictional kinds of creatures(except duck/goose related ones), what 3 would you choose, and why? You could switch between those three forms at will, but you can't switch into anything else besides those 3. (In other words, you can't turn back into your original form, nor could you turn into geese, ducks, etc.)
This is a hard one not been a duck is never going to be a reality thankfully but im only going to put one down a shape shifter one that can take any form exept gooes or duck creatures but been a cat would be cool

Last edited:
What is yours
Quoting from my AMA:
The Zoologist, Wizard, and Guide!

Zoologist: (when transformed) "<name of Princess>... PINK. GOOD."
Wizard: "Now that we know each other, I can move in with you, right?"
Guide: "I wonder why my predecessor spontaneously burst into flames. Hopefully it doesn't happen to me..."

What's your favorite item sold by the Zoologist?
Here's the wiki page for reference:

EDIT: and if she sold a duck-themed vanity set, would your answer change to that?

Quoting from my AMA:

What's your favorite item sold by the Zoologist?
Here's the wiki page for reference:

EDIT: and if she sold a duck-themed vanity set, would your answer change to that?
The wip so i can abuse the animals that hurt the lil :red:s of the terreria world

Back
Top Bottom