Ask the Basilisk

Have you ever played any other lego board games? And if so, which one was your second favorite?
Sorry! Sliders is like a tabletop version of ice curling, and LEGO Heroica was an adventure RPG board game that released multiple sets that you could combine together.
Lego board games are actually amazing, only issue is one day when my siblings were really young they mixed all the board game pieces into my other legos so more than half of mine are unplayable now.
Either the Ninjago board game or Minotaurus might be my second favorite, but I don't think I've ever owned a single lego board game that I didn't like.
Opions on Pluto not being a planet
I don't live there, so it doesn't affect me.

Kind of dumb, no clue what they're doing running at full speed in those tiny enclosed spaces. I mean they're pretty much always stuck somewhere.

Seeing as it's still pi day, figured I'd ask a pie related question or two...

<To Akkith, Yrivi, Cetaph, Thaund, and Zalron> Have you ever eaten pie?

<To the OCs above(or at least of those who have eaten pie), as well as to you> What has to be your favorite kind of pie?

<To Akkith, Yrivi, Cetaph, Thaund, and Zalron> Have you ever eaten pie?

<To the OCs above(or at least of those who have eaten pie), as well as to you> What has to be your favorite kind of pie?
I do not know enough about pie to answer this one very well, but Akkith, Yrivi and Thaund would have eaten some sort of pie at least.
Not even sure what my favorite kind of pie is.
If you couldn't be a basilisk, what would you be instead?
A wyvern or a lava shark.
What is your opinion on foxes?
They're cute, they seem sort of like the best parts of both dogs and cats put together.

Everyone does this, so as long as it's reasonable (in the bounds of what most others here specify), I will answer questions here asked to me.

If you want a straight answer, I can try doing that. I have lots of opinions about Terraria and a few other niche things.

If you want a silly basilisk answer or other weird Terraria-headcanon related answers, then sure, I can do that too.

Also if you need to ask one of my OCs something,
here they are

Thaund----------Iwrax----------Tisyn--------------Yrivi-------Brambol-Fikitt
8f87e5b8-5053-11ee-82b0-d73ddfc07352.gif
c3bc4382-50d3-11ee-bcb2-eb147c2d2a29.gif
0714bf3a-52b5-11ee-8a84-4fa1d6b5c9ba.gif
42e88119-58ff-11ee-8e4f-777a55736e63.gif
5336c6b8-5fed-11ee-8807-cf0ac54e5f57.gif
61f793ee-5fed-11ee-aebb-cf0ac54e5f57.gif
Can you ask me a question

Back
Top Bottom