Terraria State of the Game - December 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
1704879925855.png

I love the new sprite change, but it changes so many of the vanities I've made :(

Last edited:
...curious, are they spoiling that 1.4.5 will have a feature similar to the "WeaponOut" Mod [Player is holding their equipped Weapon], or is this just a clever placement trick and such?
View attachment 450902
I really hope if they do it'll be something I'm able to turn off or at least activate with a key or something. The fish too. I was kind of annoyed when certain graphical things were added with no toggle like the wind. It kind of grew on me but it still looks really weird imo.

In a similar vein: Why was the option to turn off miner's wobble removed from tmodloader? I hate miner's wobble.

How are players getting the huge zoomed out screenshots of their Terraria creations in game?

you can use the photo mode feature to take huge screenshots of ingame structures. i believe there's an icon in the section of the inventory where you equip armor, accessories and dye. it should be the leftmost icon in the menu.

you can also access it with a hotkey, but i think the hotkey was f1, which was changed to selecting loadout 1 in 1.4.4, so i don't know what it would be now

you can use the photo mode feature to take huge screenshots of ingame structures. i believe there's an icon in the section of the inventory where you equip armor, accessories and dye. it should be the leftmost icon in the menu.

you can also access it with a hotkey, but i think the hotkey was f1, which was changed to selecting loadout 1 in 1.4.4, so i don't know what it would be now
Thank you! Appreciate it.

The January State of the Game is now up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom