Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 5. AMAZING!!! Keep making them, I want ALL OF THEM DONE!!!1

Votes: 278 64.1%
  • 4. Nice! Good luck man! I give my support!

Votes: 132 30.4%
  • 3. They're Good, I've seen better though. Good Luck.

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • 2. I would never use this, the original sprites are so much better.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 1. Stop. JUST STOP! Stop wasting your time! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!1

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Ok, those extra spikes don't need to be there...I'll take the first one and change what needs to be changed. (It seems that I am starting to become notorious for doing that.

As for the 2 vote, I really don't care. There is so much support in the upper two catagories, there is no need to get mad at that vote. We all knew that was going to happen.
Also, there is a one vote now.
A 2 vote is fine. But a one vote? MADNESS! This must be stopped now!

Hello there!
This seems like a nice project. I could make some sprites for it. But I don't want to make anything that is already done. Do you have a list of stuff that's finished?
None of the accessories have been touched.
A 2 vote is fine. But a one vote? MADNESS! This must be stopped now!
All hail they great and powerful ArmyFrog! T'was I who changed my vote to one! You have been outwitted by my deception. Aaahahahaha!! Heeheehee !! BUAAHAHAHA--I'll change it back now.

None of the accessories have been touched.

All hail they great and powerful ArmyFrog! T'was I who changed my vote to one! You have been outwitted by my deception. Aaahahahaha!! Heeheehee !! BUAAHAHAHA--I'll change it back now.
How cunning and deceptive. I have made a fool of myself. I shall take my life now. /s

OK, everyone listen up. I am at my wits end looking for a new .png to .xnb converter. If anyone knows where I ca find a free converter, let me know. My old one stopped working for some reason. As soon as I get a new converter, I will release 0.0.6, 0.0.7, and 0.1.0 in the same week. Thanks for all the support so far.

That's the one I have been using. I have bypassed the "virus" and when I start it up, it gives my an error screen.
Running as administrator fixes issues with a lot of programs.
Also, great, I just thought of making accessories. :D
here's two Aglets, I think the upper one is better
aglet_by_levi1208-dadpkr1.png

here's Anklet of the Wind
anklet_of_the_wind_by_levi1208-dadpkv5.png

Last edited:
Running as administrator fixes issues with a lot of programs.
Also, great, I just thought of making accessories. :D
here's two Aglets, I think the upper one is better
aglet_by_levi1208-dadpkr1.png

here's Anklet of the Wind
anklet_of_the_wind_by_levi1208-dadpkv5.png
They look good. I'll make a few changes to them and I'll use them. You'll get credit for them.

Hermes Boots (I'll probably make some other boots using this as a tempate if you'll accept it):
hermes_boots_by_levi1208-dadqjzx.png
Ah, this is much better than what I created before. (Before the incident that deleted hundreds of sprites.) I'l adjust the lower part of the wing, but keep this up. If you want to help out further, I'll send an invite to the thread.

Another bug is the desert underground cabin spawning in the ocean. It's rare, but I have gotten it.View attachment 132908
Basically, any bug is not a result of any Texture pack. The developers of the texture packs cane change the sprites to make it look like a bug, but that is it. (and of course, it is 100% impossible for the image above to have been resulted as a bug.
Happens on mobile too. The issue comes from when the ocean dips into the underground layer, for some reason it messes up and uses the open space for a cabin. (Tho on mobile its a 1 floor rectangular wooden box with no sides.)

Also i never said anything but in the OP you put my user name wrong. (I spell it without the first "e" cause I'm not wolvErine. lol. Tho i did come up with it when i was only 14... :p )

Last edited:
Ah, this is much better than what I created before. (Before the incident that deleted hundreds of sprites.) I'l adjust the lower part of the wing, but keep this up. If you want to help out further, I'll send an invite to the thread.
Further? You mean making more sprites? Then sure, yes.
Also, Flurry Boots (with the not so great looking wing):
flurry_boots_by_levi1208-dadud1r.png

And Rocket Boots:
rocket_boots_by_levi1208-dadud81.png

Will you be fixing this sprite? Notice that the actual border of the minotaur goes beyond the border. I think this is a bug, and it would be much appreciated if you could fix this bug!
Example here: http://imgur.com/a/H7eVl
It is much easier to see this issue if you look at the PNG file.
Same applies to the hardy saddle buff.
And the Werewolf Buff
Also, there is a missing 2x2 pixel on the well fed buff. Don't know what that means, but it may be something bad.

Last edited:
Will you be fixing this sprite? Notice that the actual border of the minotaur goes beyond the border. I think this is a bug, and it would be much appreciated if you could fix this bug!
Example here: http://imgur.com/a/H7eVl
It is much easier to see this issue if you look at the PNG file.
Same applies to the hardy saddle buff.
I don't know if I am going to be the one who makes that sprite, but it can be pretty easily fixed if it's double the resolution.

I don't know if I am going to be the one who makes that sprite, but it can be pretty easily fixed if it's double the resolution.
Yeah, most of the sprites of Terraria are 2x2 with a few exceptions (backgrounds, hue effects, celestial pillar shields, lighting effects, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom