Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 5. AMAZING!!! Keep making them, I want ALL OF THEM DONE!!!1

Votes: 278 64.1%
  • 4. Nice! Good luck man! I give my support!

Votes: 132 30.4%
  • 3. They're Good, I've seen better though. Good Luck.

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • 2. I would never use this, the original sprites are so much better.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 1. Stop. JUST STOP! Stop wasting your time! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!1

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Will you be fixing this sprite? Notice that the actual border of the minotaur goes beyond the border. I think this is a bug, and it would be much appreciated if you could fix this bug!
Example here: http://imgur.com/a/H7eVl
It is much easier to see this issue if you look at the PNG file.
Same applies to the hardy saddle buff.
And the Werewolf Buff
Also, there is a missing 2x2 pixel on the well fed buff. Don't know what that means, but it may be something bad.

And Titanium Leggings... looks a bit weird.
Titanium_armor.png
Some sprites such as the zombie, wisp in a bottle icon, and the projectile form for the mythril halberd (I believe its mythril) have 1x1 sprites. They including the buff icons, will all be "fixed".

Some sprites such as the zombie, wisp in a bottle icon, and the projectile form for the mythril halberd (I believe its mythril) have 1x1 sprites. They including the buff icons, will all be "fixed".
Are they all partially 1x1? Or are they completely 1x1, and will not be edited in any way?
[doublepost=1471202810,1471202782][/doublepost]
And Titanium Leggings... looks a bit weird.
Titanium_armor.png
Indeed they do!

I don't see anything odd about the zombie, but I definitely see the 1 px part of the wisp in a bottle sprite, and the mythril halberd. However, will you be at least touching up these sprites, as they would look out of place when compared to the rest of the textured sprites.

I don't see anything odd about the zombie, but I definitely see the 1 px part of the wisp in a bottle sprite, and the mythril halberd. However, will you be at least touching up these sprites, as they would look out of place when compared to the rest of the textured sprites.
. They, -(snip)- will all be "fixed".
He means that they will be edited to a point, likely just to match up to the terafine style (and in some cases the other sprites already made)

No problem mate. I knew what he ment right away cause i knew of the projectiles for the spears (i almost made the projectile instead bc i edit from a mobile device.. and it's what i ended up finding but looked weird

No problem mate. I knew what he ment right away cause i knew of the projectiles for the spears (i almost made the projectile instead bc i edit from a mobile device.. and it's what i ended up finding but looked weird
Ah, I have one more question. Which file changes the color of the HP of an enemy with the health bars they have? Is it the Color Blip File? Also, I am not taliking about the Health_Bar1 and the Health_Bar2 Files. There must be another one that changes the colors.

Ah, I have one more question. Which file changes the color of the HP of an enemy with the health bars they have? Is it the Color Blip File? Also, I am not taliking about the Health_Bar1 and the Health_Bar2 Files. There must be another one that changes the colors.
I do not know. My knowledge is limited to the spriting file.

I do not know. My knowledge is limited to the spriting file.
I can probably figure it out on my own. In other good news, my texture pack download link will be uploaded tomorrow! I think it will go together nicely with your sprites when they are done!

Last edited:
My Texture Pack is finally released! But I need some help. Does anyone here know how to change the font of Terraria?

that converts png to xnb not xnb to png. By the way, how are you using that?
From my side, this converts xnb to png, but I don't know. Basically, there are two folders, input, and output. Put the .xnb files in, run the .exe, and pick up the .pngs from the output folder for use in paint.NET, ms Paint, GIMP, etc. It's a really simple, and convenient program!

"Progress Report: 128/9056 1.41%"
;( Such a shame, if only it was "141%" so it covers future updates :^).
It's cover future updates and PLENTY of mods. However, the mod has been put on hold because we ran across a major issue and we are working on fixing it. However, we have not stopped work. So many amazing people have pitched in to help, and we have several releases accumulated. (It's kinda like a dam before it breaks.) If there is something in Minecraft that I like a WHOLE much more than Terraria, is it's support for png files instead of xnb. However, I don't blame relogic for using xnb for plagiarism purposes.

Back
Top Bottom