Drawings & Paintings Show me a character to draw as a dragon

Orchamut

The Destroyer
Upon request, I will try to draw a character (game characters, OCs, etc) as a dragon. And then I will post it here if all goes well.

For starters, obviously follow the rules of the Terraria Community Forums. I shouldn't have to say that, but I will just in case.

-Show pictures
I don't get out much. Don't expect me to know what a character looks like just by name. As I'd rather not risk anything searching for images of a character I know nothing about, please just send an image for me to work with.
...This is the Terraria Community Forums, so if the character is from Terraria canon, there is no need to include an image of them. However, if the character is from any mod, or is someone's player character, etc, then I will still require an image.

-I will not respond to anything in this thread besides sending finished dragons
I won't answer any requests here until the art is finished. Additionally, the order I draw requests in may be completely arbitrary. If I do not respond to a request, that does not mean yes or no. You will just have to wait and see if I was successful.

-Don't expect good quality
Self-explanatory. I am including some examples in this thread so you can know what to expect, but I will add by saying that not only do I have very limited art skills, I do all my art in an app created for making presentations.
...I also must add that the colors don't turn out completely right throughout the whole process, just so you know.

I will also only draw the head of the dragon almost every time. If I feel extra inspired or if the design wouldn't make sense without the body, then I might draw the rest of the dragon.
Generally, due to my again limited art skills and to save time, expect to just see the head.

-There are some things I can do, and some things I can't
This part is important for knowing whether I'm able to draw your request or not, so you may want to pay extra attention.
Most fictional characters or characters of your own creation will work, as long as I can see what they look like. I will add a warning that I am significantly more likely to draw video-game characters as dragons than characters from television or anime. I'm not saying that I won't be able to draw them at all, but I am saying that it's somewhat less likely.​
Extremely generic characters will not work. If the character is too nondescript or has an extremely low amount of detail, I will not be able to draw dragon versions of them.​
For example, I cannot draw a dragon version of a character such as a Luma from Mario Galaxy, or a Green Slime from Terraria. I would have to invent too many details. But this isn't a very hard limit, because even something like a Pixie could still work if I tried hard.​
I will also add that I can't draw a completely ordinary human as a dragon. That's not how things work. As long as a human character has one or two notable features about it, such as unique equipment or interesting hair, it should be OK.​
Try to avoid characters that look too much like dragons already. The details are fuzzy here and I will be a bit lax about this rule, but keep it in mind.​
Don't ask me to draw a dragon version of an object. While creating dragons based on random objects such as a soap bar or the Terra Blade is something I enjoy doing personally, I'm not taking requests for it. ...I won't say that there's a 0% chance that I will draw your request, but still try to avoid asking for it.​
That should be everything you need to know.
Personally I would like it if someone could draw Magolor as a dragon for me. I've tried to do it so many times but to no avail.
You don't have to read these rules before making a request, but as I'm a bit picky about this kind of thing, I'd recommend it if you really want to make sure you understand.

If you're curious, here are three examples of dragons I've made based on characters from popular video-game franchises. Don't get your hopes up.
As an extra game, you can try to guess what character each dragon is supposed to be, if you'd like.
image_6487327 (1).JPG
image_6487327.JPG
image_6487327 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Volkswagen_typ2%28T1%29_SambaBus_%2762.jpg

This is the Volkswagen typ2(T1) SambaBus '62 from the video game "Gran Turismo".

Image requirement and specificity have been met.

Now some rule questions:

Most fictional characters or characters of your own creation will work, as long as I can see what they look like. I will add a warning that I am significantly more likely to draw video-game characters as dragons than characters from television or anime.
Is it OK since that is a video game character?

Extremely generic characters will not work. If the character is too nondescript or has an extremely low amount of detail, I will not be able to draw dragon versions of them.
Is it OK since that is a specific character from a game and not a generic such as "draw a saiyan from dbz"?

I will also add that I can't draw a completely ordinary human as a dragon. That's not how things work. As long as a human character has one or two notable features about it, such as unique equipment or interesting hair, it should be OK.
Is it ok since it isn't an ordinary human?

Try to avoid characters that look too much like dragons already.
Is it OK since that does absolutely not looking like a dragon?

Don't ask me to draw a dragon version of an object.
Is it OK since it is not an object but rather one of the main characters that were made in the 1960s? There are like talking TVs and teapots that move on their own

Do me, the Eye of Cthulhu
I had to use some creative liberties
image_6487327.JPG
The raiden shogun
image_6487327 (4).JPG
Could you possibly draw my oc as a dragon?
Didn't really have to change much
image_6487327 (3).JPG
This is the Volkswagen typ2(T1) SambaBus '62 from the video game "Gran Turismo".
image_6487327 (2).JPG
image_6487327 (5).JPG
Don't you dare draw my boi as an evil money-hoarding monster! He is a friendly fella who just wants to help others.
image_6487327 (1).JPG

I will normally usually draw only one at a time, and much slower, however luckily I just had to watch a 2-hour video

A Dragon type Pokemon should be easy to draw as a dragon, right? :p

0103Exeggutor-Alola.png

I'm not sure why Alolan Exeggutor part Dragon type...

... can i request konata izumi from lucky star?? she's the one in my profile picture. (i understand if she's too plain) also all of these look AWESOME!!

Back
Top Bottom