Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

1697546567157.png

Dramatic music starts playing
(I love the way the jackanory seems so big behind those trees)

Is-
is that MKWii Rainbow Road I see there???
Any Wii stage counts as an 'excellent' stage. So that makes two excellent stages.
Kinda wish they brought back a more interesting Bowser's Castle though, and having a third mountain slope course is starting to wear thin, but apart from those the rest look pretty good.

Any Wii stage counts as an 'excellent' stage. So that makes two excellent stages.
Kinda wish they brought back a more interesting Bowser's Castle though, and having a third mountain slope course is starting to wear thin, but apart from those the rest look pretty good.
Wii Rainbow Road is the best one
I'm afraid that the removal of the half pipes/blue ramps will ruin the stage though, those were the best parts of it

Wii Rainbow Road is the best one
I'm afraid that the removal of the half pipes/blue ramps will ruin the stage though, those were the best parts of it
You have a point to be honest, now it doesn't look too different from the rest of the Rainbow Roads...

You have a point to be honest, now it doesn't look too different from the rest of the Rainbow Roads...
Yeah... not to mention the cannon, I have a feeling (without being able to actually see the video, only going off the thumbnail...) that they'll force a glider ramp there like they did in Waluigi's Pinball in 7, when it's not needed there...

4B44B538-E5B1-4BFF-BC11-9B2638027383.gif

I knew Final Horizon was gonna go hard, but geeez, SEGA really went the extra mile with this update!

Edit: I deleted the image by accident and had to add it again, oof-

Screenshot_20231109-062745_Opera.jpg

I tried to create a regex that matches if the string has 4 tree emojis. In the test I entered 3 tree emojis and it said it matched 2 tree emojis, despite {4} means only if 4 instances of the character are there. Why is there a match already at 2 trees despite I wrote 4?

View attachment 439094
I tried to create a regex that matches if the string has 4 tree emojis. In the test I entered 3 tree emojis and it said it matched 2 tree emojis, despite {4} means only if 4 instances of the character are there. Why is there a match already at 2 trees despite I wrote 4?
I have absolutely no idea other than I vaguely remember once hearing certain emojis used two characters while appearing as one, so maybe that, but, I might be entirely wrong.
And still might not be the reason why in this case even if I am right about that...

Probably you'd need to do your own research or have someone more experienced answer.

Back
Top Bottom