Joke Terraria Suggestions

Onion rings

Makes your character look like Shrek
replaces all the soundtrack with Smash Mouth-All Star

Dropped by Dank Kush of Cthulhu

Band of Corruption.
Accessory.
Wearing this corrupts every corruptible block the player touches.
The sad thing is, I actually used to want this exact item in Terraria, except it was a "Band of Purity" instead.

:sigh:

Anyways...

Emote Rain:
During the Emote Rain, emoticons would fall from the sky! If you're a male character, Guide emotes would fall. For females, Dryad emotes would fall. Upon impact with the surface, emotes would hop around peacefully like this: :):dryadsmile:. If you're nearby them, they'll approach you. If you hit them with a weapon, they become enraged and take on a more angry face: :mad::dryadmad:. While enraged, they do 600 damage to players (doesn't matter how much defense you have), are not effected by knockback, and go incredibly fast (if you telported back home, they would outrun the Moon Lord getting to you). After 60 minutes of time in real life, the rain would end off with the SUPER MEGA ULTRA EPIC GUIDE/DRYAD EMOTE BOSSFIGHT!! It's a giant emote that looks like this :naughty::dryadnaughty: and has 9,999,999,999 HP, and 9,000 defense. It behaves just like the other emotes, but it spits out enraged emotes at you while firing death lasers. Beat this boss and you'll get the "The emotions are too much!" achievement.

In rare instances, all emotes are replaced by Red's Face. :redspin:

- Added all Nintendo characters, including that awful creature you all know as pikachu.
Added Smash mode, temporarily turns the game to Smash Bros 64.
The final boss is now Pikachu. He has 218 health, 35 defense and so terrible attack you wouldn't get hurt. However, it is defended by thousands of "Pikachu-Lover" Mobs which have insane defenses and health, so you wouldn't get anywhere. You have to defeat all Pikachu lovers first.

Terraria was removed from the apple App Store for copyright and hating on Pikachu.

- Added all Nintendo characters, including that awful creature you all know as pikachu.
Added Smash mode, temporarily turns the game to Smash Bros 64.
The final boss is now Pikachu. He has 218 health, 35 defense and so terrible attack you wouldn't get hurt. However, it is defended by thousands of "Pikachu-Lover" Mobs which have insane defenses and health, so you wouldn't get anywhere. You have to defeat all Pikachu lovers first.

Terraria was removed from the apple App Store for copyright and hating on Pikachu.

Except for Ridley. He's too big for Terraria.

Added purple minishark (star cannon new sprite)
Added bottle (new bottle sprite)
Added weed (5 weed + wood = blunt; 5 weed + leaf = spliff) spliffs and blunts give the "High" debuff, which obstructs vision.
Added "Mush" debuff to Mushrooms. (when active, you see like :red:)
Added dating (and a huge orgy mode of all the NPCs in one bed)
Added haircuts
Removed bosses (2hard)
Added potoin (kills)
Is that it?

Added purple minishark (star cannon new sprite)
Added bottle (new bottle sprite)
Added weed (5 weed + wood = blunt; 5 weed + leaf = spliff) spliffs and blunts give the "High" debuff, which obstructs vision.
Added "Mush" debuff to Mushrooms. (when active, you see like :red:)
Added dating (and a huge orgy mode of all the NPCs in one bed)
Added haircuts
Removed bosses (2hard)
Added potoin (kills)
Is that it?

r u kiding me, those r da best sugestin evr, u shuld b baned frum forum.

I just wanna see the Tally Counter used to craft some kind of melee weapon, simply because it would inevitably be named the Tally Whacker.

1.OVER 9001 Yes changelog:
-Removed hoiks.
-Re-Implemented bosses.
-Now available for the NX.
-Merchant no longer sells Rope.
-Demolitionist no longer sells bombs.
-Added Morshu, who sells Lamp Oil, Rope, and Bombs.
-Super Mario Maker can now edit Terraria worlds!
-Added everything from all the other joke suggestion threads.
-Terraria has been re-added on the Apple App Store.
-Added OVER 9000 new items.
-Fixed bug where I drop a Legendary Copper Shortsword instead of a Legendary Terra Blade.
-Added Minecraft support.
-Added 3 new game modes: Classic Mode, Smash World, and Impossible Mode.

After defeating the Moon Lord, Corruptor become able to corrupt blocks like they did in 1.1, and become able to shoot a lot of projectiles, including projectiles which shoot projectiles.
Same for Clows, except that they blow blocks up, and ignore inmunity to explosions.

Wooden Pickaxe
5% Pickaxe power.

Medusa Invasion, new event. new types of medusas: mage medusa, ranger medusa, invisible medusa, stoned 420 medusa, BOSS: Cthulhu medusa.

Added MLG mode, which is unlocked by defeating the Moon Lord in Expert Mode.
The NPCs get different lines and the bosses get completely different attacks. Some debuffs and mobs are renamed (Ex: Dreamer Ghouls become MLG Ghouls, and inflict the High Debuff). Notabily, Spazmatism instead fires a LOT of crap.
The Moon Lord gets a hilarious exchange with the PC upon being summoned, which goes as following:
ML: I'm f***ing invincible! I have got balls of steel!
PC: But you see...
PC: Once upon a time...
PC: (Character name)
PC: Got gud.
(The PC now puts pixellated sunglasses on, and the ML does the same).
ML: I don't FREAKING CARE!!!
(The ML now summons 20 floating guns, and BOTH the PM and FM at the same time, both already at, respectively, wave 15 and 20, and becomes ripped).
*After 3 minutes of pointless fighting, as the ML is invincible"
PC: Why. Won't. You. DIE!!!
ML: Nanomachines, son! They harden in response to physical trauma, you can't hurt me.
PC: I know what to do.
PC: Ask your parents and lawyers before performing this ritual at home, kids.
*The PC brings a strange, device to his/her head and puts it on, summoning an event that involves TONS of mecha animals, ranging from:
animatronic bears that shoot boomerang tophats at the player and drop dragon :red:s, which act as a spear, a boomerang, a a sword AND a flail all at once with all of the projectiles shooting various projectiles.
Unicorns with rockets (AKA Rocket Unicorns) that drop a new weapon that is effectively 15 guns in one, ranging from a mere shotgun to a gun that fires exploding piercing bullets that leave a trail of explosions.
Robotic T-rexes that shoot beams and roar at the same time and drop a staff that allows the player to summon them.
Giant robotic dogs with bees in their mouths that shoot bees when they bark and drop a magical bee gun that shoots things ranging from hornets to corrosive honey*
PC: Okay, I didn't want this, but they'll drop what I need to kick your sorry otherworldly :red:.
ML: Inhale my (Censored) enragement prick.

New boss: Eater of cake. Giant floating fat guy wearing a bib. In one hand he has a fork, in the other hand a knife. You have to take out both hands first, and then attack his face. Throughout the fight, giant slices of cake fly at you, and break upon hitting solid blocks.

-Fixed the Moon Lord taking damage.
-The Moon Lord has a :red: that empties players' inventories.
-Fixed people not ranting about Medusa 24/7.

The Mech Bosses, the EoC and Skeletron now have unique behaviors that only appear upon summoning them at certain hours.
If summoned at 4:20 AM, they'll behave at day as if it was night, and have unique attacks (They have the following behaviors at all times in MLG Mode):
The Destroyer's segments and probes now shoot 16 lasers each in sucession while spinning, doing a 360 noscope.
Skeletron now uses a Golden Chain to attack the player.
Skeletron Prime's laser and cannon limbs now do 360 noscopes, S.Prime is now golden and is wearing sunglasses, and the Prime Vice limb is now holding something inappropiate.
The Twins are now linked by a chain of damaging hemp, and Spazmatism now breathes smoke that inflicts Confused.
The EoC's minions now throw grenades at the player at a rate of 60 per second.

-Fixed Crawltipedes not doing enough damage.
-Replaced Dungeon Guardians with Crawltipedes.
-Slime rain now always occurs during Skeletron fight.

Enchanted MLG Sword
has a 1/1000000 chance of spawning in a shrine, and, when used, will send a barrage of illuminati, doritos, mtn dew & quikskopes to instantly kill the target

Back
Top Bottom