Drawings & Paintings Excession's Geometric Weaponry

I finally finished on Haloboy01134's art, and it was harder than pretty much anything else I've done so far, besides maybe the second piece of art in this post.
Anyways, Here's your art @Haloboy01134!

Haloboy-OC-web.jpg

The second piece of art is one I'm drawing for myself, but I'm experimenting with a new form a shading, and trying to shade the exact detail.
Here it goes:

Excession-scythe-swinging-web.jpg

If you can't tell, he's slashing a scythe across the piece of paper, kind of like he's killing the viewer...
Ow...

To put this in context, there will be some lava to his right, hence the red glow on his side.

Quite an interesting turn on weapon art. Keep up the good work!

By the way, I'd like to see the assassins creed hidden blade with a little geometric spice.

Wow. His bottom part looks really cool.

Thanks! Surprisingly, I didn't go into that with much planning, it just kind of worked out.

Quite an interesting turn on weapon art. Keep up the good work!

By the way, I'd like to see the assassins creed hidden blade with a little geometric spice.

Interesting is the way to draw in requests. I can get to your hidden blade after TheQuietBisharp's request.

can you do this one?
20140611233918%21Dragon_armor.png
fighting this monster
Dragon_Snatcher.png
in the jungle using this sword
Tizona.png

Sure. This one will be interesting...

Hey guys, sorry I've been kind of inactive recently, but this is the last week of school incoming, so I should be able to get more things done.

I will probably have a chapter for my story and a drawing out every 2 days, as well as a regular almost daily streaming schedule over the summer, so stay tuned for all of that!

I'm sorry for the huge wait guys, but I'm back and ready to draw!

Bisharp, your request will be done by this monday! And then I will finally be working on requests, as well as a CC entry that I have planned out.

Thanks for your patience!

Damn girl bro! These are epic artworks

Request:

Craftamus (guy in my signature, 1st left) holding a True Night's Edge, face to face with a Gigazapper
Gigazapper.gif
and a Martian Engineer
Martian_Engineer.png
Maybe a overworld corruption background (if you can)

Damn girl bro! These are epic artworks

Request:

Craftamus (guy in my signature, 1st left) holding a True Night's Edge, face to face with a Gigazapper
Gigazapper.gif
and a Martian Engineer
Martian_Engineer.png
Maybe a overworld corruption background (if you can)
You got it girl/bro/sentient being! You're after some other stuff though, so It won't be out right away.

Well, @TheQuietBisharp, I got the outline done... Not the full thing yet though. I keep underestimating the stuff I have to do. It's in progress though!

Last edited:
Hey Bisharp, could I switch Solrock and Bronzor's places? To fit Solrock in next to the guys head with the spines/spires that stick out of him would make the body, and him over all, ridiculously small. Lunatone and Bronzor work over the shoulder though. Your options are, switch places, make Solrock small, or have half of him be off the page/behind the trainer.

@TheQuietBisharp I finished the black and white version, and I must say, this is probably my best drawing yet (besides the one I'm using as an avatar right now :p )

The only problem...
SO MANY CIRCLES!
I seriously hate drawing circles, particularly on Bronzor. If any of them are asymmetrical, or out of alignment compared to the rest of them, it looks really bad. It seriously took me like 30 minutes to get them all right.

Either way, it still looks pretty good. Here is the black and white version! (Color will probably be done tomorrow.)

Bisharp.jpg

There are a few questions I have.

Would you like me to change the character's expression? And should I geometrize anything?

(Solrock looks boss :cool: )

Last edited:
I'm kind of busy today, and tomorrow if I have time to work on anything here, it's probably going to be my story.

Man. I need to be more productive. I'm way more productive during the school year than the summer.

Art Update!.png

I finally got around to making more art :D
It honestly helps that it's the school year again for me. I have time to draw during videos/free time/boring classes etc.
Also, I'm not going to be typing in purple for this because it would be annoying to read.

First off, I have been practicing a new shading technique, so I drew a sort of Dream Scape to showcase it, and because I thought it would look pretty cool. I kind of like it.
I also used the same shading style on the rest of the art in this post, save it the shattered blade, which is a huge WIP.

So here's the dream scape.

_Dream-scape.jpg

To make the random shards everywhere look so dark I actually smeared it with water. It seems to work pretty well, as long as you don't over do it.

This next drawing is a speed run of a dragon. I challenged myself to draw it in 20 minutes with no reference picture, so here it is.

Dragon-Web.jpg

:p

I started working on a new weapon. I'm calling it either the shattered blade, or the shattered dagger. I kind of overestimated the length, so it looks more like a dagger than a sword, which is kind of annoying, but I don't want to start over. It's also kind of crooked, not colored, not shaded, and doesn't have a complete outline, so....
Judge fairly please.

_Shattered-Blade.jpg
Yeah.... It isn't really the most effective/realistic looking sword ever.

And finally, I finished @TheQuietBisharp's request.
Finally.

I didn't do a background, because it was hard enough as it is.
Honestly, I love the way that solrock and lunatone turned out. If I do say so myself, they look really good.
Bronzor looks ok, but the trainer looks terrible. I would redo the trainer, but I lost the original copy, which means I had to print out the black and white version I posted a while back. Which means I couldn't erase any of it, and I wasn't willing to start over. This was the hardest request so far by a long shot.

_Bisharps-request.jpg

Well, I hope you like the arts! :D

I may have to post something I drew from one of my nightmares later XD​

View attachment 75565

I finally got around to making more art :D
It honestly helps that it's the school year again for me. I have time to draw during videos/free time/boring classes etc.
Also, I'm not going to be typing in purple for this because it would be annoying to read.

First off, I have been practicing a new shading technique, so I drew a sort of Dream Scape to showcase it, and because I thought it would look pretty cool. I kind of like it.
I also used the same shading style on the rest of the art in this post, save it the shattered blade, which is a huge WIP.

So here's the dream scape.

View attachment 75566

To make the random shards everywhere look so dark I actually smeared it with water. It seems to work pretty well, as long as you don't over do it.

This next drawing is a speed run of a dragon. I challenged myself to draw it in 20 minutes with no reference picture, so here it is.

View attachment 75568

:p

I started working on a new weapon. I'm calling it either the shattered blade, or the shattered dagger. I kind of overestimated the length, so it looks more like a dagger than a sword, which is kind of annoying, but I don't want to start over. It's also kind of crooked, not colored, not shaded, and doesn't have a complete outline, so....
Judge fairly please.

Yeah.... It isn't really the most effective/realistic looking sword ever.

And finally, I finished @TheQuietBisharp's request.
Finally.

I didn't do a background, because it was hard enough as it is.
Honestly, I love the way that solrock and lunatone turned out. If I do say so myself, they look really good.
Bronzor looks ok, but the trainer looks terrible. I would redo the trainer, but I lost the original copy, which means I had to print out the black and white version I posted a while back. Which means I couldn't erase any of it, and I wasn't willing to start over. This was the hardest request so far by a long shot.

View attachment 75570

Well, I hope you like the arts! :D

I may have to post something I drew from one of my nightmares later XD​
Nice art, I especially like the dragon. It's always neat to see what new techniques you're trying and how you improve. Keep on breathing up the good work.

*pressures Excession to stream*

Nice art, I especially like the dragon. It's always neat to see what new techniques you're trying and how you improve. Keep on breathing up the good work.

*pressures Excession to stream*

Uhhhh Uhhhh. *Looks for an escape. Sees a window*
I'll stream later!
*Jumps out the window*

Thanks! As for streaming though, I have school now, so I'll be able to do it less often, but I'll see what I can do

Nice job! If like to request an avatar. I want the background to be the background of the solar pillar/monolith. The character should have the lunatic cultist mask and solar cultist robe dyed with solar dye, or if that's too much trouble just the color of the solar armor, like in my current avatar. He should be holding a Star Wrath in his right hand, and swinging it at some enemy, maybe a nebula floater, because I hate those things, possibly while riding in a UFO mount. You can geometrify anything you want, just not the character. Tell me if you need more details.

Also sorry about the text alignment, I'm on mobile and accidentally put it to the middle, and it won't let me change it back.​

Back
Top Bottom