Recent content by Agistrint

1. Agistrint

[STEAM] - Terraria Location Lock

wow thanks alot.. i'm not really after a refund.. its on sale anyway and its pretty cheap.. i really just want to introduce the game to my friend..:P and to be fair, i think i read somethin about region thing when i add the game on his library (i got his user and pass) .. but i really want to...
  2. Agistrint

[STEAM] - Terraria Location Lock

I'm not sure if this is suppose to be in this forum or should be on steam. But ill give it a shot. So i bought a terraria on Steam as a gift to my friend in Philippines (im in UAE). Now, i didnt know steam or terraria has this region restriction thing.. is there any work around here ? or this...
  3. Agistrint

3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

any news when is the patch for 3DS?..
  4. Agistrint

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Flower pow is messing up with ram (or something) i guess.. if it got stuck while youre holding it and youre moving at the same time, the screen will lag. try two Flower Pow. put them on touch screen hot key, Hold Y button alternate between the two while holding the Y button .. rekt
  5. Agistrint

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

lol sorry, i was half asleep while i posted this. Golems head was stuck on the brick on the first place and already detached on first pace. After i destroyed the fists, the golem will just despawn after awhile. no idea why.. ill try to post pic.
  6. Agistrint

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Whys the golem keeps on despawn while im fighting it?
  7. Agistrint

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

em i not suppose to enter Lihzahrd Temple before beating plantera?.. coz i manage to get inside from a hole on top of the door. I dont have key yet
  8. Agistrint

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

This is a more of chance thing i guess, but Queen Bee, spawned while im fighting WoF, i got no idea how, but worth mentioning i guess. also is it normal that tons of Eater of Soul are spawning in The Underworld? or maybe because im just close to corruption.
  9. Agistrint

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

im not sure if this is a feature .. but if you hold "Y" and cycle to atlease 2 yoyo weapons on the touch screen. they will stay in your hand and will throw a new one and stacks infinitely. ps. effin hard to take pic. since i have to touch the screen, hold y button and take a photo
  10. Agistrint

3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

loving this game so far... :3
  11. Agistrint

3DS How do you aim?

on 3DS its kinda hard to kite in this game and auto aim is not doing well with flying units esp if youre using slow projectiles. using touch screen tho will make you loose the ability to jump since its on physical button and u have to move your hand to touch screen. how do you exactly aim? this...
Back
Top Bottom