Recent content by Ardhanarishvara

1. Ardhanarishvara

Secret World Seed Breathless Seed: Underwater Mode

To start off with addressing the elephant in the room: There is a fundamental flaw in simply making a seed where the entire world is littered with water, and this is largely a combination of computational demands (especially in server scenarios), practical application, and gameplay consequences...
  2. Ardhanarishvara

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Any discussion of making the Reaver Shark faster for 'soft' materials is essentially moot because the graveyard shovels exist. Keep in mind those things dig 3x3 snow, sand, mud, dirt, silt, and slush at an amazing pace, and the game is honestly better for them existing when they do, as they do...
  3. Ardhanarishvara

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Leinfors, it would appear that you do not much seem to like the Reaver Shark, as it was. Frankly, I do not understand why. You have given a fairly thorough explanation, and yet, I still do not understand why. So many factors went into its acquisition, and its actual benefit was so minimal, that...
  4. Ardhanarishvara

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Well, it's been a couple versions since I played it so maybe it's been fixed since then, in which case feel free to ignore me.
  5. Ardhanarishvara

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Last time I played Prefixes for Enemies, one of the rings' visuals was bugged. I believe it was the first tier ice shard ring, where each icicle had a white square behind them. It really took me out of the experience and, if this sees an update, I hope you can manage to catch and fix this.
  6. Ardhanarishvara

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

I'm actually a little unclear on how to make the 7z files work in tModloader. Would anyone be kind enough to explain the process, please?
  7. Ardhanarishvara

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Personally, I'd like to see some of the more filling-in type of content see separate, smaller releases. Stuff like granite and marble biomes' new enemies and mimics. Maybe the NPCs and throwing stuff, too. Summoner stuff. Bosses individually. Small, compact mods, being able to pick and choose my...
  8. Ardhanarishvara

One other thing. I watched the gameraiders video on Infernon, but found something to stick out to me, that being that despite how spry it was, it felt relatively inanimate. Its arms would occasionally change angles, but they more flipped between two or so positions, and that felt about it...
  9. Ardhanarishvara

Looking through PhoenixBlade's threads, I came across quite a few interesting ideas, and I must wonder if Pillar-Themed Stationary Summons, Celestial Minibosses, The Workshop or New Post-Plantera Arrows will be seeing any presence in The Spirit Mod?
  10. Ardhanarishvara

Well in that case, how about a slightly different idea for the Atlas? I still think it seems out of place in early-prehardmode. If early hardmode is too cluttered, then... how about using it as an alternative to the Wall of Flesh, based on the top of the world rather than the bottom, and...
  11. Ardhanarishvara

As someone with far too many opinions, I feel an instinctive urge to attempt to address a couple of concerns I have with the mod's content. That said, these are just, like, my opinions, man. Your artistic vision takes precedence, but I feel like I should voice a handful of placement/progression...
  12. Ardhanarishvara

Also just another thought, but I've been looking at the Illuminant Master and something about it seems... off. Maybe it's the presence of yellow/orange? In the equipment, too, it seems a bit odd. A little gaudy, and not in the fabulous way. Is it supposed to be like pixies and trees? Because I...
  13. Ardhanarishvara

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Okay, then, count me a tiny bit confused because why wouldn't that sort of thing just be counted into rebalancing the bonuses from the levels from bosses instead of adding artificial levels? Does it mean that certain classes max out their actives early on, but still have room to grow when it...
  14. Ardhanarishvara

Just a thinkment, but is there any chance of the mod being released in an incomplete state? I imagine a lot of stuff is already pretty functional, and I kind of want to trust you all, but I can't help but worry that the mod may grow too large and people will burn out and it'll just never...
  15. Ardhanarishvara

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

I've been having a blast with this mod, recommending it to everyone I possibly can on other forums and communities. However, I do have a couple of concerns, mostly with balance. Like PrincessPixel, I saw some issues with the Dragoon. In particular I don't actually see very much wrong with the...
Back
Top Bottom