Recent content by audixas

1. audixas

tModLoader Magic Storage

I've noticed this issue usually happens if you reload your mods and then open any storage interface. Restarting your game after reloading mods should help, unless you crash everytime, reload or not.
  2. audixas

tModLoader Magic Storage

Anybody here using AqlaSolutions' version know why the Crafting Interface is showing EVERY SINGLE RECIPE IN THE GAME?
  3. audixas

tModLoader Magic Storage

I see that, I was trying to build the latest version. Welp, guess I'll grab the latest release then.
  4. audixas

tModLoader Magic Storage

I really hope blushie didn't drop the mod. Can't play without it. Thank you, didn't know that! Now to figure out how to build it... :D
  5. audixas

tModLoader Magic Storage

It really is a shame to see such an amazing mod get abandoned like that. AqlaSolutions made a great pull request on GitHub, but it seems like that's not getting implemented any time soon either. This issue has been known for months. Doesn't seem it will be fixed any time soon, mod is pretty...
  6. audixas

tModLoader Super Stacker

Here's some feedback: maybe have an actual changelog either here, on the mod browser page or at least on github? I have no idea what has changed since last version.
  7. audixas

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

I'm so excited for this, but as a low-end gamer, I have to say, I hope Otherworld's requirements aren't too high :)
  8. audixas

Hot Topic How do YOU pronounce Terraria?

Te-rah-ree-ah. I'm lithuanian, don't judge me.
  9. audixas

Favorite pre hardmode weapons!

Copper Shortsword :) But in all seriousness, Meteorite Gun plus full Meteorite Armor is my favorite combo.
  10. audixas

Why you do this to me?

So supposedly 1.3 comes out at the start of June, right? Now, we're not sure if it's coming out exactly at that time, but if it does my life will be so difficult. Having Terraria 1.3 and exams at the same time? Why do you do this to me, life?
  11. audixas

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

Same as OP I had many pirate hours (about 400+) and only 20 Steam hours on a copy I got gifted by a friend :)
  12. audixas

Enjoying the world, one game at a time.

Enjoying the world, one game at a time.
Back
Top Bottom