Recent content by Bastion

1. Bastion

NPCs & Enemies The Survivalist

Oh lord, finally, night vision goggles! No more need to rely on torches! The items he's selling are great but this makes me question if the survivalist has a use for normal currency. The man lives out in the wild, hunting game for a living. Perhaps a monster hunting quest for a chance to...
  2. Bastion

NPCs & Enemies A Champion For The People

Post-Planterra m8? That's a -long- way to go for landmines. The landmines you get from having the Knight could be a cheaper and faster (albit weaker) alternative to the landmines you're talking about.
  3. Bastion

Verily. The special chests could be gem-decorated gold chests. Or something in that spirit.
  4. Bastion

I think that another way to summon the dragon -could- be after you have looted a specific number of chests. Seeing how dragons are treasure hoarders, I will not be surprised to see a dozen or so gold chests strewn about. Maybe after 4-3 chests are looted, the dragon spawns?
  5. Bastion

Alright, I'm liking the idea, I'd worry less about my dear Cyborg dying. Since it's a whole new biome and it's based on dragons, maybe some of the loot in the area can be the gear of previous, now-deceased knights? Like, broken swords/shields/armour that can be re-smelt into iron bars or into...
Back
Top Bottom