Recent content by Caleb Phillips

1. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

my game has decided it wants to crash every 5 seconds, im not sure why im just building with my friend? im using two new 3ds xl's
  2. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

i've seen it happen twice now, haha!
  3. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Deanzor can i speak to you privately?
  4. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

why cant we zoom in and out like on xbox?
  5. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

the faces should be smaller on the map, haha
  6. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Is there everything from 1.2 or are some things missing? Also is there a technical reason why we cant have online play? sorry to moan about such a stupid thing but does the map have to be such bad quality? i also think the faces of npc's should be smaller:)
  7. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

The worlds are loaded into the ram so because the new 3ds has double the amount of ram so in theory we could almost double the size world like 75% bigger, the reason i think it cant actually be doubled is the fact that the new 3ds is a quad core and all other versions are dual core all...
  8. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I noticed the clothiers items are fuzzy (the pictures of them not the item itself) I would also love some terraria themes
  9. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

i was reading something that said you might add a new sized world for the new 3ds if people show interest so im showing my interest:) also wondering how many things have been fixed? sorry just seen your first couple posts and just to confirm this again will the worlds i already have be fixed or...
  10. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Will the update break saves?
  11. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

That's why i thought it would be a good idea to select how many people will use the world so theres not 4 players worth of ore but only one person playing
  12. C

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I've also had the game crash while playing with other people, there were 3 of us using a new 3ds xl a 3ds and a 2ds it happened twice when i was in the dungeon and the other two were building and fighting and once when the other two were mining and i placed a glass bottle as a side note i think...
Back
Top Bottom