Recent content by CherishCat

1. CherishCat

Xbox 360 Not sure what I'm trying to get now...

Thanks XD I'll have to see to that guide...
  2. CherishCat

Well, maybe I need to fight more Frost Moons, I have't gotten all the items for it. I think on the Pumpkin Moon I've gotten everything but the trophies and the pumpkin mas thing.
  3. CherishCat

I know there are more things that I'd like to get in the game like the Rod of Discord, but that's the only thing besides a few Halloween and Christmas items that I want. Please suggest anything I might need XD I just got the nazar and the wisp in a bottle btw
  4. CherishCat

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

Mine is marigoldlithium, I'm past Golem.
  5. CherishCat

Always will try to play online on Xbox 360 edition!

Always will try to play online on Xbox 360 edition!
  6. CherishCat

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Yes, not compatible with each other since they were made from different companies and they were never set up to be like that...
  7. CherishCat

Xbox 360 I can't get the Wisp in a Bottle or the Nazar DX

I got the nazar at a friend's house XD I asked him if some how we could connect online or something. (I only killed like two or three cursed skulls)
  8. CherishCat

Xbox 360 Frost Moon and Pumpkin Moon

I would love to help! Of course you probably already have done it XD Well, maybe you could still send me a friend request? Mine is Marigoldlithium! ;3
  9. CherishCat

Xbox 360 I can't get the Wisp in a Bottle or the Nazar DX

I need tips on how to get the Wisp in a Bottle or the Nazar. I can not obtain either! I've tried to make a set up in a dungeon for Nazars... but no monsters were spawning there because they wouldn't step on the teleporters. I only need the Nazar for the Ankh charm, I have everything else! I also...
  10. CherishCat

Console Shroomite or Titan?

I've never used Shroomite armor X3 because I can't get all the glowing mushrooms -w- I would assume that Shroomite is better then Titanium (which I used for a little while) because of how it increase your stats. I do not use either, I like beetle armor X3 I like having 95 defense X'D
  11. CherishCat

Console Shadowbeam Staff drop rate is too dang low!

I've gotten a few shadowbeam staffs, a few inferno forks, two tactical shotguns, those key things XD (I forgot what they are called), and paladins shield. ._. I have not gotten anything else and I get killed really easily in the dungeon because of a diabolist that is always at the beginning of...
  12. CherishCat

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

I can't wait until it comes out X3 Too bad I'll have to restart my character... unless there was an option where you can transport your character from another platform on to there, but possibly because of updates on different platforms, it most likely makes that impossible. (Maybe unless it...
Back
Top Bottom