Recent content by CthuluIsSpy

1. C

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

Using the dragon is probably more efficient, as you literally don't have to do anything except survive.
  2. C

Name a boss you found easy, contrary to popular belief.

I actually found a really easy way to beat the moonlord on expert the other day. You build a long skybridge, put a teleporter on each each, and build some solid platforms to block the laser. But campfires, star bottles and heart lanterns everywhere. Have a suit of specter armor with both...
  3. C

PC How to beat skeletron? (Expert)

If you have the bee gun, you probably have a hive pack and beenades. Put on the hive pack and start vomiting bees, switching to nades when you run out of mana. Of course, you are going to want buffs; in normal you can get away without buffs, but in expert you need them. Endurance, regen (health...
  4. C

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Oh, I think he means he wants a buff potion that permanently provides a stat increase.
  5. C

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Ah, I had a corruption world. Might be a weird glitch.
  6. C

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Mine was expert as well. Maybe it was because it was in hardmode for a while or something. I had already killed the moonlord about 2 days before the patch hit.
  7. C

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Didn't work for me. I loaded my world, tried to get the menu on a new world. Didn't work. I killed the WoF on a new world and then it worked.
  8. C

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Throwing weapons need an upgrade in general. Thrower update when :D? If you have a world that's already in hardworld when the patch hits, it won't trigger the choose-your-evil option. What you need to do is make a small world, and go kill the WoF. Then exit that world, go to create a world...
  9. C

PC 1.3.2 Changelog

Did you miss the 1.1 update, when Clowns could destroy blocks with their bombs? It was a frustrating time. It will not be missed.
  10. C

PC Underground Desert update

Well, it does have the extractinator, which is a useful item. Other than that, there's not much. You can get throwing armor, but throwing weapons fall off late game, and anything throwing weapons can do the other weapon types can do better.
  11. C

Rate the Weapon: Day Nineteen - Crystal Vile Shard

Yes and no. If you face a mimic in the wild, yes it will be a hard fight. However, Mimics are child's play if you build a long bridge of solid blocks, ideally frozen slime, and use the soul keys to create one.
  12. C

Rate the Weapon: Day Nineteen - Crystal Vile Shard

It's ok. It's a decent weapon early hard mode for a mage, especially in the jungle, but its low damage and relatively short range hurts it later on. Decent knockback though.
  13. C

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Stupid question - are you summoning him in the corruption? He can only be fought in the corruption. Did you leave the corruption while fighting him?
  14. C

Except it is, as acquiring a reaver shark early allows you to get some relatively high tiers of armor (molten armor, fossil armor), and if you open crates in hardmode you can acquire all the hardmode ore you need without having to go mine for it, nor breaking an altar. It is possible to keep all...
  15. C

Its not that hard to sprint across the crimson. Corruption is a little trickier, but doable. Fishing is pretty op though. It makes everything so much easier for such little effort. What would be interesting is if the item / weapon drops from monsters you encounter while fishing. It's similar...
Back
Top Bottom