Recent content by Danoh23

1. D

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

I think they're saying that it was previously varying between a third and two thirds. Which is wrong, as I showed, but got ignored :p
  2. D

Mobile Larger Worlds Coming to Mobile Terraria & a Status Update

Brilliant! This was my main wish for terraria. Great work, look forward to seeing it!
  3. D

Mobile Where does Ocram stand in boss heirarchy?

Yeah second time I fought I was hit maybe once, but that was with fishron wings and actually concentrating which I wasn't doing the first time.
  4. D

Mobile Where does Ocram stand in boss heirarchy?

I take it none of you have fought ocram recently. I thought he was easy too until I was told his lasers were hugely buffed. So gave it a go with post fishron gear, got caught off guard and nearly died. It's not as easy as it used to be.
  5. D

Have you checked wing flight heights? I knowthey fixed fishron wings not working in water, but not sure if they fixed the heights that were wrong before.
  6. D

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Wow lol this thread has turned into 'Amazon update and 1.3 now!' Though I have to say it's pretty ridiculous how long Amazon has taken.
  7. D

Oh I see, so they can't be implemented in multiplayer, due to restrictions. But what's stopping them fixing them in singleplayer? They can't just ignore single player signs because they can't do it in multiplayer. I can't get evidence unfortunately. But a guy posted on here an email he sent to...
  8. D

Ok thanks we'd all missed it obviously. What I don't understand is people have posted screenshots of conversations with codeglue where they have stated that they have fixed signs. If it's not possible then why, as it seems, lie?
  9. D

Lol, so much for patience! I don't believe it! That might be the stupidest rule I've heard. What on earth is wrong with writing on some signs? Thanks for informing us though Tunnel King. We'd never been informed of this before, it clears up some confusion. @Sword Ace is the mythical wyvern...
  10. D

What was your most unlucky moment?

Lol, that does suck. Mine was when I killed 5 grooms before I got a top hat.
  11. D

If bosses could talk, what would they say??!!

I'm liking it, but don't get wall of flesh one. And plantera... Pantera reference?
  12. D

Mobile Is Fishron Bugged?

Look at the drops. There's princess fish and prismite, so he's in hallowed underground snow. Would that really make a difference? If it does then that's going to be pretty hard to deal with on mobile where the worlds are so small that hardmode snow is highly likely to combine with...
  13. D

Mobile Is Fishron Bugged?

It's available in the underground snow aswell, which he is in as he's getting Atlantic cod. Looks like it's bugged, or maybe it can only be caught in pure snow as opposed to hallowed snow, but that's unlikely.
  14. D

Mobile What is the best bow?

I see what you did there
  15. D

Mobile What is the best bow?

Tsunami. Nuff said.
Back
Top Bottom