Recent content by DeadMG

1. D

Game Mechanics Add a setting to remove coin drop

It matters a lot more to drop your money before the piggy bank because you need that money to get the piggy bank ;p although you're obviously not constantly stopping gameplay to stash the money because you have nowhere to stash it. In both cases the gameplay experience sucks, though; before the...
  2. D

Having to stop gameplay every five seconds to find a spot to place the piggy bank, stash money, then pick it back up is not exactly a thrilling or immersive experience. Especially for the part of the game before you can even afford a piggy bank. The game would simply be better off without coin drop.
  3. D

Hey guys, I hate coin drop. Having to run back to where you started is already punishment enough for dying. Having to re-craft boss summon items is already too much to add on top of that. Coin drop is just an unnecessary wasting of the player's time. But this goes double on the higher...
  4. D

Items Crafting upgrades

To.. actually acquire the items the Guide tells you exist?
  5. D

Items Crafting upgrades

If you can explain to me how the player is supposed to organically discover how to farm Mimics, where to find an Aglet or how to make a Hallowed Desert and farm Light Shards.. without using the strategies of "run around like a headless chicken for 20 hours hoping you find it" or "give up...
  6. D

Items Crafting upgrades

It is marginally more immersive to talk to the Guide rather than browse the Wiki, and it's a lot easier when you don't have multiple screens. The wiki actually has a lot more content on it as well than I have suggested for the Guide; I think I've suggested just the minimum to make it possible to...
  7. D

Game Mechanics Improve lava blocks just a bit

Hey guys, one thing I've noticed is that you can't place blocks in lava. Most of the time this makes sense; you imagine sticking your hand in to place the block and the problem is obvious. However it makes less sense when I'm riding my lava shark, immune to lava, and in a lake 20 tiles deep. It...
  8. D

Items Merged chests

Hey guys, I've recently come back to play 1.4.4.9. One thing I've noticed is that item storage and sorting is way more annoying than it used to be. The restock and chest rename features are nice, but they only work well if the player already organised their chests correctly, but in practice this...
  9. D

Items Crafting upgrades

Hey guys, I bought Terraria a long time ago back when Hardmode was new, and I've come back to play the game again. Whilst a lot of things are better, some things have not gotten better with age, and one of the biggest offenders is crafting. Essentially, it was never great but in ye olden days...
  10. D

Other Add map markers

Often I've been looking at my map and found the place I want to go. But there is no functionality to mark the location so I can easily see it later or view it on the minimap. I suggest a simple system of clicking to add the marker with some text and optionally an icon which is displayed on the...
Back
Top Bottom