i actually very seldom make pixel art nowadays
  3. drain.

NPCs & Enemies Cthulhu

i would but i dont have any of the original files anymore
  4. drain.

OWLBOY HYPE

OWLBOY HYPE
  5. drain.

The most annoying thing with a game with too much content is that making texture packs take forever.

The most annoying thing with a game with too much content is that making texture packs take forever.
  6. drain.

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

I suggest you try studying anatomy a bit more. It doesn't really look like a skull of a person as of currently. The eye sockets seem to be too high up, and the same goes for the nose-hole (don't know what it's actually called). On the topic of bones and skeletons, I remember making this four...
  7. drain.

authorities are already handling it very well, school was cancelled tho which makes me sad

authorities are already handling it very well, school was cancelled tho which makes me sad
  8. drain.

terrorists are threatening to bomb my place atm

terrorists are threatening to bomb my place atm
  9. drain.

Experimentation I did using tiles as a canvas. Using a grid that measures 4 pixels every box, I laid down the above tiles, all perfectly aligned with the grid.
  10. drain.

So this is the first sprite I've ever actually finished in a long while. It's a crystal turtle and his name is Bob and he likes to make stuff If I ever become un-lazy, I'd properly get around to making more and starting up a new thread.
  11. drain.

I'm playing Spore again and I start to remember all the phallic-creatures I made.

I'm playing Spore again and I start to remember all the phallic-creatures I made.
  12. drain.

Metals are highly reflective and will mirror any surface you put it on. I remember making this study a few months ago. It basically goes shine > base color > shadow > base color. It's bright, become dark, then becomes bright again.
Back
Top Bottom