Recent content by Ezequiel

1. Ezequiel

Thanks William! Yours is also great! I hope that everyone take this time to say thanks to the...

Thanks William! Yours is also great! I hope that everyone take this time to say thanks to the awesome developers that crafted this incredible masterpiece game to us :)
  2. Ezequiel

Haha you guys are great!! :D

Haha you guys are great!! :D
  3. Ezequiel

I understand, thank you very much for this important advices Kyouko! :)

I understand, thank you very much for this important advices Kyouko! :)
  4. Ezequiel

Thanks for the advice, as I´m not experienced in leaving a lot of comments :)

Thanks for the advice, as I´m not experienced in leaving a lot of comments :)
  5. Ezequiel

Hi dragon!

Hi dragon!
  6. Ezequiel

I wanted to send only one message, but the character limit is 420, sorry hehe :)

I wanted to send only one message, but the character limit is 420, sorry hehe :)
  7. Ezequiel

(1/3) This comment is mainly for Red, but also for Cenx and the team.. THANKS A LOT for your...

(1/3) This comment is mainly for Red, but also for Cenx and the team.. THANKS A LOT for your AWESOME GAME, you are a developer that isn´t greedy, you REALLY want to make the player happy, and I saw that there are many people that don´t appreciate that, but know that they are a small number...
  8. Ezequiel

(2/3) it is VERY APPRECIATED and month to month, year to year (1.1, 1.2, and now the awesome...

(2/3) it is VERY APPRECIATED and month to month, year to year (1.1, 1.2, and now the awesome 1.3), you achieved to make A PERFECT GAME, and you also care about us with the fast hotfixes (in days that you deserve a BIG break), it can be seen that you put your mind, heart and soul in this...
  9. Ezequiel

(3/3) some ungrateful people that can´t see what you did, do and keep doing for us, you are the...

(3/3) some ungrateful people that can´t see what you did, do and keep doing for us, you are the greatest developer (and your team of course) and THANKS for so much, Terraria is one (if not THE) GREATEST game that I ever played! And I´m not the only one who thinks like this :) PD: Sorry if my...
  10. Ezequiel

(1/3) This comment is mainly for Red, but also for Cenx and the team.. THANKS A LOT for your...

(1/3) This comment is mainly for Red, but also for Cenx and the team.. THANKS A LOT for your AWESOME GAME, you are a developer that isn´t greedy, you REALLY want to make the player happy, and I saw that there are many people that don´t appreciate that, but know that they are a small number...
  11. Ezequiel

(2/3) it is VERY APPRECIATED and month to month, year to year (1.1, 1.2, and now the awesome...

(2/3) it is VERY APPRECIATED and month to month, year to year (1.1, 1.2, and now the awesome 1.3), you achieved to make A PERFECT GAME, and you also care about us with the fast hotfixes (in days that you deserve a BIG break), it can be seen that you put your mind, heart and soul in this...
  12. Ezequiel

(3/3) some ungrateful people that can´t see what you did, do and keep doing for us, you are the...

(3/3) some ungrateful people that can´t see what you did, do and keep doing for us, you are the greatest developer (and your team of course) and THANKS for so much, Terraria is one (if not THE) GREATEST game that I ever played! And I´m not the only one who thinks like this :) PD: Sorry if my...
  13. Ezequiel

(Part 2/2) ... The Room, The Swapper, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Trine 1 & 2, Year Walk...

(Part 2/2) ... The Room, The Swapper, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Trine 1 & 2, Year Walk, Broken Age, Bastion, Transistor, Antichamber, FTL, Rain Blood Chronicles Mirage, Sunless Sea, Titan Souls, Axiom Verge, La Mulana, Rogue Legacy, and of course.. TERRARIA!!!! ;) Later, and if you want...
  14. Ezequiel

I did this list for you Cenx (not all are the latest games): (Part 1/2) This War of Mine, Dust...

I did this list for you Cenx (not all are the latest games): (Part 1/2) This War of Mine, Dust an Elysian Tale, Divinity Original Sin, Ori and the Blind Forest, Cities Skylines, Metro 2033 Redux Bundle, Invisible Inc, Dungeon of the Endless, Capsized, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Her Story...
  15. Ezequiel

Thanks Red for answering, I know that you and the team are working very hard, thanks for this...

Thanks Red for answering, I know that you and the team are working very hard, thanks for this awesome update and for all your hard work that you do for us to enjoy your awesome game, everything you do is really appreciated! :)
Back
Top Bottom