Recent content by Foraging Slime

1. Foraging Slime

OOC The Hunt for the Singularity.

And these warnings are?
  2. Foraging Slime

What other sci-fi rp exactly? I'm interested to know since I'm honestly too impatient and yeah it's been well over a week lmao. Since I haven't been able to do anything yet tho, I still don't know what I want to do in this rp, but I loved the effort in the lore on pg.1
  3. Foraging Slime

Thanks for the honestly random follow lol.

Thanks for the honestly random follow lol.
  4. Foraging Slime

Probably somewhere between tng and the enterprise E. Though like I said it'l probably be temporary since I don't really know who else to play.
  5. Foraging Slime

@Schparksss It's been several days and still no reply. Here is my character sheet. Again. Name: Captain Thalia Kael Age: 28 Gender and Sex (if applicable): Female Species: Human Faction (if any): United Federation of Planets Hex Code: #12edce Appearance: Abilities: She's a normal human...
  6. Foraging Slime

Yeah I know, thanks though. I'll probably pull some Star Trek anomoly and if I get bored anomoly again lol. Name: Captain Thalia Kael Age: 28 Gender and Sex (if applicable): Female Species: Human Faction (if any): United Federation of Planets Hex Code: #12edce Appearance: Abilities: She's a...
  7. Foraging Slime

Eh. I don't entirely know. I do still play cannon characters but I also do more oc's now. Only problem is I get bored too easily of my characters. I could just drop one in and get a feel for things.
  8. Foraging Slime

That I guess, but mostly character.
  9. Foraging Slime

So, I kinda wanna join thus but don't know who to play.
  10. Foraging Slime

Yes. Thy haveth returned!

Yes. Thy haveth returned!
  11. Foraging Slime

Hello! Here's the full line. [MEDIA]

Hello! Here's the full line.
  12. Foraging Slime

And don't get me started on the futility of dusting a collapsed house. and the car, THE CAR! HOW...

And don't get me started on the futility of dusting a collapsed house. and the car, THE CAR! HOW DO YOU POLISH RUST!?
  13. Foraging Slime

IC Neo Transpirence

(I'm going to sleep. Good night)
  14. Foraging Slime

IC Neo Transpirence

<<We're not sure how you can identify that without an Android or an autopsy but fine.>> *They would just send Connor*
  15. Foraging Slime

IC Neo Transpirence

*Cyberlife would be hasty to respond* "That doesn't even make sense. Our help isn't needed. If the Jeep was even near the radioactive material, then the thieves are idiots. Or you are idiots for not putting trackers on your vehicles. On top of that, what do you want us to do? If they managed to...
Back
Top Bottom