Recent content by Frosc

1. F

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Can you update this mod to the tmodloader version 0.10? Thanks!
  2. F

tModLoader Infinity

Thanks! :D
  3. F

tModLoader Infinity

How can i put it on the mods carpet? I put the zip or what?
  4. F

tModLoader Infinity

Oh , okay , thank you! :B
  5. F

tModLoader Infinity

Can you update this mod to the tmodloader version 0.10? Thanks! A really helpfully mod too!
  6. F

tModLoader Max Stack+

Can you update this mod to the tmodloader version 0.10? Thanks! A real helpfully mod!
  7. F

tModLoader Khaelis' Potion Expansion Mod!

Please , read up.
  8. F

Oh... well , thanks , this mod was pretty good.
  9. F

tModLoader Vanilla Tweaks + other little tweak mods

I hope you update the Omniswing mod for the new tmod 9.0 its one of my favorite's mods!
  10. F

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

No , they dont have problems , what the yellow means is that they are outdated :P (sorry bad english)
  11. F

Okay , so i actually found a way to download the mod: 1. Go to this link http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/ 2. Then , in that page go to mods/ 3. A giant list of mods will open , press Ctrl + F 4. Write 'Khaelis' 5. The mod will show up , click it That's it , when you click it , the mod starts...
  12. F

oh Khaelis , i hope you get better :/ , and no problem , i'll wait. (sorry bad english xd)
  13. F

Oh really? I didn't know that lol.
  14. F

I dont know why , but when i try to download the mod for this page http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/download.php?Down=mods/KhaelisPotionExpansion.tmod it doesn't work , i tried the tmod browser , but it keeps saying 'is hunder heavy load' i'll be waiting like 1 week , and it keeps saying that ...
Back
Top Bottom