Recent content by Gimenes

1. Gimenes

I'm having issues with npc happiness

@Sora_92 I know that the perfect neighbor for the Guide would be the Zoologist, but I vaguely remember the Guide having a happiness quote regarding the Merchant, saying that he is too greedy and that's why he's a bad neighbor. Also, at my wife's world we had Guide/Zoologist as neighbors at the...
  2. Gimenes

:confused: Don't know what went wrong, but I added the screenshots to my previous post. Sorry about that :rslime: That's exactly what I did (now you can see it in the screenshots xD), but they still don't detect each other as neighbors.
  3. Gimenes

There you go. I was actually playing with my wife in a world that she created, and we were having this NPC detection issue. So I created a new world just to see if the problem wasn't just in her notebook. As you can see, the banners are close together, there's plenty of room, yet they don't...
  4. Gimenes

I'm having the same issue. I knew about the banner distance stuff, so I placed the NPCs in a simple two store house, yet they still don't detect each other.
  5. Gimenes

PC Terraria 1.3 turning off after 5-10 minutes.

OK, mine is working now. Apparently it was some problem with registry and stuff. Just downloaded the CCleaner and fixed all the errors in there. Here's the link for the software
  6. Gimenes

They forgot to change it for the build. But it's updated.
  7. Gimenes

What about the version inside the game? On the initial screen.
  8. Gimenes

Come on 1.3.0.3... So I can play at work!! =/

Come on 1.3.0.3... So I can play at work!! =/
  9. Gimenes

Right-click the Terraria.exe file, 'Properties', 'Compatibility' tab, then set it to Windows 95 I guess.
  10. Gimenes

Yeah, apparently it works. Unfortunately I'm not the computer administrator so I can't change it =/
  11. Gimenes

It's probably an issue with the autosave, since it also crashes when you exit the game (via Save and Exit);
  12. Gimenes

I just realized that even when I just exit the game it crashes =/
  13. Gimenes

I already updated my .NET and my XNA. Didn't solve the problem for me, but it's worth a try.
  14. Gimenes

Yeah, they're probably working on it. Maybe it's something related to the OS, since I've seen a lot of complaining about the same problem and they all have the Win XP.
  15. Gimenes

I'm having the same issue. After 5 minutes the game just freezes then crashes showing the usual 'Terraria.exe has stopped working...' Windows' error message. Did anyone manage to find a way around this?
Back
Top Bottom