Recent content by Grizzlyone

1. Grizzlyone

Mobile terraria dosent open without internet

I don’t know, sorry. I have played on no internet, but I’m on apple so idk if that has anything to do with it.
  2. Grizzlyone

Weapons & Equip Mount

Yeah
  3. Grizzlyone

Weapons & Equip Mount

Similar to the Santa mk mount, just in helicopter form
  4. Grizzlyone

Items you think are overrated?

Vampire knives, sure the life steak can be nice, but they have kinda low damage, and just aren’t that good
  5. Grizzlyone

Weapons & Equip Mount

It would be cool if the elf copter would drop its copter as a mounts that can shoot, just a cool idea
  6. Grizzlyone

Weapons & Equip Pump-n-gun

How do you get rid of the background to your sprite, and what website did you use?
  7. Grizzlyone

You can craft it with pumpkins and illegal gun parts
  8. Grizzlyone

In Hardmode
  9. Grizzlyone

This is just an idea for a pre-Hardmode gun then it can upgrade to the pumking gun if you beat the headless horseman and get his head
  10. Grizzlyone

Items Saint Patrick Day

My bad, I just searched it up and it was featured in the game once during the windows saint patricks day
  11. Grizzlyone

Items Saint Patrick Day

Saint Patrick day Random chance for a 4 leaf clover to spawn and permanently increase player luck, also a chance for a rainbow to spawn with a pot of gold and maybe a leprechaun When you break the pot you get gold and a pet called the lucky couldren and summons a mini leprechaun that randomly...
  12. Grizzlyone

Weapons & Equip Pumpkin moon

I guess it is kinda like Chlorophyte, it is crafted and it favors ranger, the stats are 15 head, 20 chest plate, and 12 boots. It t gives a 15% increase damage upgrade when using ranged weapons, and the gun has insane fire rate and a base damage of around 30-40 ish and it is basically a...
  13. Grizzlyone

Weapons & Equip Pumpkin moon

rate this So there is a pumpkin set that is different than the pumpkin armor that you get from the pumpkin moon, it is a jack-o’-lantern set, and you get a seed shooter to from the flying horse man that shoots pumpkin seed you get from the dryad, and it does really good damage P.B stands for...
  14. Grizzlyone

rate this So there is a pumpkin set that is different than the pumpkin armor that you get from...

rate this So there is a pumpkin set that is different than the pumpkin armor that you get from the pumpkin moon, it is a jack-o’-lantern set, and you get a seed shooter to from the flying horse man that shoots pumpkin seed you get from the dryad, and it does really good damage P.B stands for...
  15. Grizzlyone

Items Spooky Sword - I made a sprite for it

What app did you use to make the sprite?
Back
Top Bottom