Recent content by Inewbz

1. Inewbz

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

While it does not literally 'hurt' you have to understand answering every single person's question about this and that can be a complete waste of time, if you read back quite a few pages you would see a lot of your questions answered but instead, you just ask away. Now think about it... if you...
  2. Inewbz

Ok seriously guys, the 1.3 version is nowhere near finished, stop expecting every single thing from the 1.2 version to be in the current one. You know the guide will show you what you can make with items right? Shove some items you think will work in to his crafting box, if you cant put the item...
  3. Inewbz

Goto your steamapp/common/terraria folder, copy the folder called 'content' paste it in the same steamapp/common/terraria folder, rename it to Exxo v10.0 Content open the zip, open the folder in the zip to the point you have a .exe and a folder, drag and drop those 2 things into the...
  4. Inewbz

In the 1.2 version you could combine the vampire knives with the scourge of the corrupter to basically give the effect of the 2 of them but without the healing mechanic, it pretty much shot out 4-8 knives that exploded into the 2-4 eater of souls each with increased damage I'm fairly sure. I...
  5. Inewbz

Expert mode was planned to be removed to make SHM easier to do but blah decided to leave it in, it is in pretty early stages for 1.3 atm though so don't expect any actual expert mode content for a while.
  6. Inewbz

Hmm... I think for SHM expert mode (abbreviated to ESHM from now on) you'd need something to reduce damage by a flat amount in order to make it so you don't get 2 hit by everything, melee/tank classes might not have too much of an issue but mages, summoners and rangers would all suffer greatly...
  7. Inewbz

The only thing I can think of off the top of my head that I'd like to see added is the gift of starpower's upgrade from the tconfig version (starpower's will I think it was.) EDIT: I would actually like to see a improved summoner accessory as well, requiring things like the pygmy necklace...
  8. Inewbz

Maybe they knew they couldn't do it well enough so they left it to the experts ;) Also it is kind of hard to test your current version properly because I have no idea what the recipes are due to that guide bug, could you post them? Or I can just wait for it to be fixed, up to you ofc. EDIT: Oh...
  9. Inewbz

Is that because you feel scaling health/double damage on some of your bosses will be too op/annoying to balance? Or is it something about superhardmode?
  10. Inewbz

Just found another bug, in expert mode worlds you cannot have an additional accessory slot. I tried it with a ported over character from vanilla but the additional slot is grayed out like in normal worlds and when I removed the accessories the slot vanished. I made a new character killed WoF...
  11. Inewbz

The first bug I've found it that if you put anything craftable into the guide's crafting thing it shows nothing and fills up your inventory with w/e the item was at max stacks then drops the actual item you put into the crafting box when you close the window. EDIT: For some items it does...
  12. Inewbz

So, seeing as I am a complete noob with modding terraria, how exactly do I get this dropbox file to run? Does it use tapi or is it similar to the old version in which you drag and drop the files and executable?
Back
Top Bottom