Recent content by ItsPandora

1. I

tModLoader Requesting Help w/ Coding.

I'm just going to jump right into this. I have made a small mod for Terraria with tAPI before but it was VERY small & I had a huge amount of help. Nonetheless I had some knowledge of tAPI, more than I have with tModLoader. I was wondering if someone is willing to help me figure out some of the...
  2. I

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

The mod is loaded now but whenever I load up my character/world it crashed the game...
  3. I

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

When I updated I got this error here... Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetupNPC(NPC npc) at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride) at...
  4. I

Well I have no other options. I will try re-downloading your mod but I don't know. I checked the Cache folder in the mods and you do have sound files, maybe that has something to do with the "MP3Sharp" error?
  5. I

Your mod is the only one I have installed and it is still not working I disabled all the others. (can you also upload the previous version so I can use it)
  6. I

Yeah, I do I just added a few but why would that cause your mod to break? Its likely something i just downloaded because another mod broke too..
  7. I

the mod wont work for me i just updated and it wont work, there is an error. Any ideas? Here is the error The type initializer for 'MP3Sharp.Decoding.Huffman' threw an exception. at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Huffman.Initialize() at MP3Sharp.Decoding.Decoders.LayerIIIDecoder..ctor(Bitstream...
  8. I

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I am quite confused on the new 1.2.0.15 ItemConfig plugin, you referred us to the source code for an example except, I am still not understanding this. Do you think you can post something on here a little bit how it works? Like is it an ingame command, is it a hardcoded thing? I see something...
  9. I

thanks for that. I will probably fix it, but you should probably inform him of the error in his code
  10. I

It is probably NoClip, but i fixed it now. I narrowed it down to about 6 or so plugins i think... but honestly, im 90% sure it is Noclip.
  11. I

I took out the following mods. The infinite flight, sundial, lifesteal, Loadoutswap, enchanced cellhpone, Usetime, maybe chest search. I have Noclip and warppoints in but not enabled. at that point i had tried to open the game then was prompted with this error twice. TerrariaError.png Then it...
  12. I

Yeah that wasn't the problem.. I want to know why I am the only one experiencing this...
  13. I

This is what I was talking about for those of you who are not familiar. I apologize for the horrible quality. Please read the description for a bit more info
  14. I

What I am saying is, when I am playing, and I am NOT sure if it is the usetime plugin, the enemies can attack me about 20 times a second. I was on the 1.2.0.13 version when this happened, I am just about to try it on the .14 version. You are right, they do not own weapons but still..
Back
Top Bottom