Recent content by Itx._.Morpho

1. Itx._.Morpho

Expert Mode Multiplayer Boss Health Scaling

Yea, I should've done this instead of using formulas on Google Sheets. It sounds easier and quicker; I will definitely keep this in mind when I do something big next time. Thanks! Here's what I did btw...
  2. Itx._.Morpho

Been away for a while, now back into playing Terraria. With the above posts, I have been motivated to calculate each boss' health for up to 20 players on all modes. I finally understand that the formula is modified and not replaced when there are 10 or more players, thanks to mrnoobman's JSbin...
  3. Itx._.Morpho

Switch How to calculate the health of multiplayer boss?

Terraria checks if the world is in Expert or Master Mode. It then checks how many players there are in the world when the boss is summoned. In 2 Player Mode, the health of bosses is boosted by 35% In 3-9 Player Mode, a formula is used where it adds extra health onto the previous boost along with...
  4. Itx._.Morpho

I did the math for every boss in Expert and Master Mode for 1-9 players, including 1.4 changes. Terraria will truncate the final values so decimals in the final answers are ignored (basically they're rounded down only at the end of the calculation). Terraria also uses a different formula of some...
Back
Top Bottom