Recent content by IxAMxR34PER

1. I

Beta Tester Application

Good Luck everyone!! (Hopefully ChippyGaming will be one of the beta testers :D)
  2. I

Game Mechanics Leveling system

I really like this idea and hope that it gets implemented :D I also really would like to see a new game mode that adds this like Survival Expert mode or something :D
  3. I

I co I Completely agree that freedom should still be there but maybe they could implement a new game mode like expert mode called 'Adventure Mode'
  4. I

What i would love to see in Terraria is a real class and leveling system and maybe even quests for beginners to know what to do in the start of the game and later in the game like in hardmode. Like the first quest would be get wood and later on you would get the quest kill the destroyer (once...
  5. I

Hi Flippi me again can you maybe redirect me to the download for the mac installer?

Hi Flippi me again can you maybe redirect me to the download for the mac installer?
  6. I

Flippi im sorry to say that i couldn't find a download link for an installer (mac) so could you...

Flippi im sorry to say that i couldn't find a download link for an installer (mac) so could you maybe send me the file of the mac installer?
  7. I

Hi Flippi me again i just wanted to let you know the page you sent me... i couldnt find the...

Hi Flippi me again i just wanted to let you know the page you sent me... i couldnt find the download for the installer for mac so could you maybe help me with that?
  8. I

Flippi i was wondering if you could make SuperTerarriaWorld for mac (an installer) because i am...

Flippi i was wondering if you could make SuperTerarriaWorld for mac (an installer) because i am trying to use windows and linux but can't get it to work.
Back
Top Bottom