Recent content by Kaladin78

1. Kaladin78

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Two days until the big day. I'm super excited. I probably won't get selected—I didn't put forth my full effort on the form—but it was fun to throw my name in the hat anyway. Best of luck to all those really hoping to get selected, I hope 1.3 is everything you hoped for. If I don't get...
  2. Kaladin78

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

So much excitement... for what will be most likely so much disapointment. But I'm excited for the announcement nonetheless.
  3. Kaladin78

Mobile The Complete Comprehensive Guide to Beating the Dungeon Guardian

Thanks for the input. I'll definitely mention The Lucky modifier, thanks for the suggestion. Also, yes a summoner build with chain gun would work. However, in this guide, I'm doing purely class specific builds. Many people deem sticking with only one class stupid, and I agree with them most...
  4. Kaladin78

The Last Post Wins!

How on Earth did you find this?
  5. Kaladin78

Yes it was sad to see it go. So many people getting frustrated... But sadly, it was also...

Yes it was sad to see it go. So many people getting frustrated... But sadly, it was also annoying to me whenever I wanted to edit it.
  6. Kaladin78

Mobile when is lepus supposed to be fought?

He's a joke regardless of what you do, but you know my opinion.
  7. Kaladin78

The Last Post Wins!

Beat me to the punch. We could all be Thanos against the rest of TCF.
  8. Kaladin78

The Last Post Wins!

*wakes up from coma* My my, it has been a long time...
  9. Kaladin78

Mobile The "I must screenshot this" moments thread, mobile edition

My magic playthrough has been kind to me: Well looky here. Two in the same cottage. My jaw dropped at what I found in one. Then I went into hardmode: *goes to crimson world, gets this after five minutes.* *goes back to main world, kills a random eater* After five minutes of farming...
  10. Kaladin78

Mobile when is lepus supposed to be fought?

Lepus is completely skippable, none of the gear it drops is worth anything, and it's nearly impossible to kill for as early as you can spawn it. Completely worthless boss. A friend of mine spawned it first night because he got the game in the Easter season. Even if it kills you, it doesn't...
  11. Kaladin78

Nakano's Quest Board

I don't understand #4...
  12. Kaladin78

Sandstorm in a bottle s obtainability

I think that world size has a lot to do with it. Creat a larger world and there is more likely to be a pyramid. On mobile, at least, a large world almost always sports a pyramid. But that probably won't help you. Good luck!
  13. Kaladin78

Mobile The Complete Comprehensive Guide to Beating the Dungeon Guardian

I'll definitely test this method out. It is rather cheaty, but I can't judge. I used a truffle worm duplication glitch to make money/farm fishron a while back. I can't tell you how to play the game, all I can do is give you suggestions. Hope you enjoy this guide and are encouraged to try...
  14. Kaladin78

In your opinion what is the most fun class to play "pure"?

Magic all the way. It's a little difficult in the beginning, but it really picks up mid to end.
Back
Top Bottom